Matthew McConaughey

Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves at the Buffalo Club Party (January 9)
th_04789_Matthew_McConaughey_and_Camila_Alves_at_the_Buffalo_Club_Party_CU_ISA_20_122_60lo.jpg

celebutopia

Matthew McConaughey leaves a Malibu gym (Oct 20) - celebutopia.

His son, Levi, is the cutest kid ever!!!!

15nas6q.jpg

source: mrpaparazzi.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Paris Match N°3236 du 26 au 31 mai 2011 ebook30
Matthew Mcconaughey and Ryan Philippe

Entertainment Weekly cover out this Friday.

twitter/district12_185

More pictures from the Entertainment Weekly photoshoot.

ZkToA.jpg

lsCg8.jpg

zKmb6.jpg

t1pj6.jpg

ew.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Matthew McConaughey arrives at Nice Airport to attend the 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival. (May 21, 2012 - Source: Bauer Griffin)
Matthew+McConaughey+Celebs+Arrive+Cannes+Film+IFNcwiyM-MWl.jpg
Matthew+McConaughey+Matthew+McConaughey+Cannes+WTIqRAFYMPGl.jpg

Matthew+McConaughey+Matthew+McConaughey+Cannes+zBBP_b6scibl.jpg
Matthew+McConaughey+Matthew+McConaughey+Arrives+_iaz4Zujhe_l.jpg

Matthew+McConaughey+Eric+Dane+arrives+airport+JxNrV6pVKVIl.jpg

The cast of 'The Paperboy' dine together at a beachfront restaurant during the 65th annual Cannes Film Festival. (May 23, 2012 - Source: Bauer Griffin)
Matthew+McConaughey+Paperboy+cast+dine+Cannes+uk6RePtLcoDl.jpg
Matthew+McConaughey+Paperboy+cast+dine+Cannes+0s3IfKzhajTl.jpg

78607 CANNES FRANCE SATURDAY MAY 26, 2012 Matthew McConaughey at a photo call for the film 'Mud' presented in competition as part of the 65th Cannes International Film Festival, at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, southern France NORTH AMERICA & UK USE ONLY Photograph: © DLM Press, PacificCoastNews.com FEE MUST BE AGREED PRIOR TO USAGE E-TABLET/IPAD & MOBILE PHONE APP PUBLISHING REQUIRES ADDITIONAL FEES LOS ANGELES OFFICE:+1 310 822 0419 LONDON OFFICE:+44 20 8090 4079 (May 26, 2012 - Source: PacificCoastNews.com)
Reese+Witherspoon+Matthew+McConaughey+photo+AXXefW-a_oGl.jpg
Matthew+McConaughey+Reese+WITHERSPOON+Matthew+fktKmZ3SDRql.jpg

Matthew+McConaughey+Reese+WITHERSPOON+Matthew+EKHFJh7EvGVl.jpg
Matthew+McConaughey+Reese+WITHERSPOON+Matthew+HNYSHgj6w-_l.jpg

Photocall for "Paperboy" at the Palais des Festivals during the 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival. (May 24, 2012 - Source: Bauer Griffin)
Matthew+McConaughey+Paperboy+Photocall+Cannes+5QGtL9sLUkXl.jpg
Matthew+McConaughey+Paperboy+Photocall+Cannes+r4f306H-fvrl.jpg

Matthew+McConaughey+Paperboy+Photocall+Cannes+VM1SeZv00ZIl.jpg

Matthew+McConaughey+Paperboy+Photocall+Cannes+Jk5UN4GIZgol.jpg
Matthew+McConaughey+Celebs+Paperboy+Photocall+mdJw_ftXp65l.jpg

'The Paperboy' premieres during the 65th annual Cannes Film Festival. (May 24, 2012 - Source: Bauer Griffin)
Matthew+McConaughey+Paperboy+Cannes+premiere+Ub8kmLYZsONl.jpg

Matthew+McConaughey+Premiere+Paperboy+Cannes+vRwDn1AWy20l.jpg

Matthew+McConaughey+Stars+Premiere+Paper+Boy+2yfNu5d7e-Dl.jpg
Matthew+McConaughey+Stars+Paperboy+Premiere+ZcOTysPYZhFl.jpg

"Mud" Premiere- 65th Cannes Film Festival, May 26

JDoe @ bellazon.com

Actress Elizabeth Banks accepts the Best On-Screen Transformation award from actors Matthew McConaughey, Joe Manganiello, and Channing Tatum onstage during the 2012 MTV Movie Awards held at Gibson Amphitheatre on June 3, 2012 in Universal City, California. (June 2, 2012 - Source: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America)
Matthew+McConaughey+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+8H4GvaQLpGil.jpg

Matthew+McConaughey+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+Psnm7KkiZEvl.jpg

Matthew+McConaughey+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+E3HQizb7ly_l.jpg

Matthew+McConaughey+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+W7QiFdIdP4tl.jpg

Matthew+McConaughey+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+b0c-NsJoAkil.jpg
Matthew+McConaughey+2012+MTV+Movie+Awards+31Oide243Dfl.jpg

ELLE meet film stars Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey to talk about their thrilling new film.

If you watch the trailer for Steven Soderbergh’s new film, Magic Mike, you may be led to thinking that this is a lighthearted Rom-Com. But fluffy acting and flimsy g-strings this is not (well, the g-strings might be a little flimsy, but that’s completely integral to the plot). Soderbergh is back to his Sex, Lies and Videotape best, with genuine performances creating a compelling film that exposes the life of male strippers and all the casual sex benefits and darker pitfalls that go with it.

Channing Tatum plays Mike, the titular character, who works at Xquisite – a club run by fellow stripper Dallas (Matthew McConaughey) – and takes youngster Adam (Alex Pettyfer) under his stripper-by-night wing.
ELLE meets Channing and Matthew at a London Hotel to talk about their involvement in the film.

Channing, you’ve had a bit of personal experience being a stripper. Was it just like riding a bike to get back into?

Channing: Walking out in front of 300 people basically butt naked is never like riding a bike. It never gets comfortable and there’s a bit of insecurity. But I probably felt a little more secure than some of the other guys having done this before.

What about you Matthew?

Matthew: I had never done anything like it and it was very intimidating. [The fact that] it was scary was part of the reason I was like ‘I have got to give this a shot. I’m not going to do this in real life!’

For the role you had to wax your bodies – how was that?

Channing: I filmed mine. My buddy did this whole thing – do you know that part in Braveheart when he’s having his intestines ripped out and stuff? [My friend] is like ‘Just kiss the hand and you shall suffer no more’. You could hear the follicles pulling out.
Matthew: And it’s all business to the woman that’s doing it.

Is it a routine you would maintain?

Channing: I would never do it again. The only thing I would consider it for would be Magic Mike 2.

Is a sequel a possibility?

Channing: We’re cooking up ideas, but I want to try and figure something out that’s really clever or we won’t do it.

If acting hadn’t taken off for you, would you still be a stripper?

Matthew: That’s the sequel!
Channing: [laughs] I think I quit for a reason. It wasn’t fulfilling.

Does the film give an accurate insight into the stripping world?

Matthew: This does show [stripping as] a moonlighting job for a lot of guys, and a lot of the guys we met in real life have day jobs and family lives.
Channing: I personally don’t recommend it, especially for young kids. It can lead to a slippery slope and although I wouldn’t trade it for the world, if someone said ‘would you recommend this for your son?’ I wouldn’t.

Magic Mike opens in cinemas today.
elleuk.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->