Gucci F/W 2023.24 : Vittoria Ceretti & Aboubakar Konte by David Sims

Oh lord, this is bad. It's Zara lookbook level.

this is a heavy wrinkled snoozefest with a big C on his crotch.

Gucci seems lost at the moment.
How are you supposed to attract the female, maler, enby, your peers' gaze or even envy on your crotch without a big G ? Try a double big GGs, or a DG, a LV, a large H .... "PP" does work too but for laughs

This week, I have thought the work of David Sims has become dire and downright boring, more times than I've ate hot dinners. This Gucci campaign appears to be no different. I understand it's an interim campaign prior to Sabato De Sarno's full vision being unveiled but this just ain't it.

While she's not my favorite model, Vittoria saved the campaign with her shots (though my expectations were set really low with that menswear photo). I'm curious to see how future Gucci ads look. While I have my own critiques on relying too much on nostalgia, I think if Gucci continues to infuses more of the minimal yet sensual imagery of the late 90s/early 2000s (overall a more mature look as opposed to their juvenile look of the 2010s), it could benefit them well during this period.

While she's not my favorite model, Vittoria saved the campaign with her shots (though my expectations were set really low with that menswear photo). I'm curious to see how future Gucci ads look. While I have my own critiques on relying too much on nostalgia, I think if Gucci continues to infuses more of the minimal yet sensual imagery of the late 90s/early 2000s (overall a more mature look as opposed to their juvenile look of the 2010s), it could benefit them well during this period.
fully agree with you - if the products get more desirable.
(these withe Flip-Flop-Pumps in the ads are just nasty)

I’m waiting for the rest but I like Vittoria and I think she looks good in the second shot!

‘That being said, I’m rather puzzled by the choice of outfits and accessories featured on this campaign and I personally loved the collection because it was fun and frivolous.

With Sims of course, all the fun is gone…Which is weird because I love his Loewe campaigns.

Vuitton and Gucci so far are quite boring behind his lenses.

I was hoping for more, maybe in the future… its basic like Vito… ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pedro B
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->