Gucci 'Flora Gorgeous Orchid' Fragrance 2024 : Miley Cyrus by Tyler Mitchell

I like the idea of the commercial, the mountain with the flowery Hollywood sign was beautiful... I'm happy that at least underwater she can close her mouth, a model would do a better job!

That bottle needs to go, it looks like fabric softener.

The floral landscape is gorgeous and I don't mind the inclusion of the Hollywood sign but that look on Miley Cyrus is atrocious and so drastically wrong for the campaign, and the setting. There's a massive disconnect between the two. Sabato De Sarno should've created something custom, and not some random look from the runway.

They could have made her something a bit more custom of some shi*ty commercial clothes.

Even if the Grey jumper was in Cream like the flowers.

But dont worry....GG Belt sales will SKYROCKET 🙃

Why is Gucci obsessed with showing their clothes underwater???
The Gucci guys are fully aware that the clothes are such a bore and try to make them look better with a blurry, bubbly, blue filter splashed over it. Sorry to dissapoint you: everything still looks as cheap as before.

Gucci «Miley's Mentalis Strain» Fragrance would be a much better fit as a name.

Lip incompetence, also known as mentalis strain, refers to a condition characterized by an inability to easily hold the lips together while at rest. Other common features of lip incompetence include protruding lips, and strain in the lower facial region when you try to seal your lips.

I love the video ad, the song matches perfectly but her hair doesnt look nice in the video or print ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    aleeee
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->