Gucci "Forever Now" : Charlotte Casiraghi by Peter Lindbergh

It is fantastic, really love it.... Charlotte is simply amazing, SHE ROCKS!!!

Congratulations to GUCCI for this great choice.

That's a really beautiful campaign. I won't lie, I rolled my eyes when I saw the title of the thread but it was a really pleasant surprise. Charlotte looks lovely and this is a nice "back to basics" move for the brand.

Charlotte is SO beautiful. I can't really say I know much about her besides who she is and her show-jumping practice, but I'm always fascinated by her beauty when I see her in magazines. And in the video, her ways, she's very charming. I like how this is very classic, screams Gucci, just the brand, not a designer. I can't stop looking at the first picture! :heart: Lindbergh was a really good choice.

I think this was the most appropriate step for the brand, especially the direction they took the campaign in, since Gucci custom make Charlotte's show jumping attire it seems the most obvious, but the outcome is far more desirable and approachable, the ad also looks great in Print, it's within the April Issue of UK Vogue.

magazinesdownload

Hmm lots of fans of this campaign. I dont like this ad. It doesnt speak to me. Yes I get the vintage feel and I appreciate the Lindbergh grain but its more like a Polo Ralph Lauren vintage. While legacy (Grace Kelly) can be powerful, it's not if the subject doesnt speak to me powerfully. Its clear she isnt a model because there is no emotion evoked. The headband is trying too hard to compensate for the fact that she has no presence. Gucci is a powerful brand and I expect its seductive quality in everything it does, especially when the other Gucci lines are so specifically reflecting another message.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->