Gucci GG Pouch

kathween555

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get an authentic picture of the 04/05 Gucci GG body pouch (a la SJP sex and the city) model 28566. There are some "authentic" sites out there that sell it, at a lower cost ($200-300) but i don't know if they are real and I definetely don't want a fake. :blink:

Thanks!

My sister has the pouch. She got it in the pink lizard, the shape is lovely but I prefer the red or aqua lizard.

Is this it? The pic is from PurseAppeal.com the bag is $130 there.
385.jpg

I think she means the belt bag/pouch, am i right, thats what i thought you meant, Personally i wouldn't trust those sites myself, they always have authentic photos but who's to say that thats what you will end up recieving, i'd rather pay that little bit more and grab myself the real deal.

you mean this pouch?

ep55_carrie_aidansbar_middrift.jpg

i'm looking but haven't found any pics of just the bag...

They still sell it on Gucci.com. It's apart of the classics. If that's not it they have other bags similar to the one on SATC they're in the luggage section.

ss05_lu_28566R_F4FOR_9791-full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Diorling said:
My sister has the pouch. She got it in the pink lizard, the shape is lovely but I prefer the red or aqua lizard.

Is this it? The pic is from PurseAppeal.com the bag is $130 there.

ew... i see lots of wannabe-paris-hilton 12 year olds at the mall with that pochette... :lol:

yea the belt-pouch is what i want! i know its a "fanny pack" but i think its really awesome anyway! thanks so much

one of my favorite handbag(if you can call it that) purchases of all times!! i have the all black one, its amazing. i got it 2 summers ago at neimans, but u can still get it at gucci.com, or the gucci stores

i used to work at neimans but i can't find it online there anymore. i have seen it in the stores, but was wondering if i could get it cheaper somewhere else without risking authenticity. thats ok! thanks everyone

Gucci waist pouch

what do u think of the gucci waist pouches [gucci fanny packs]

wat would u wear them with

and where can i get a picture of an authentic one online, i would buy it in the

actual store but i want to see a pic

thanks!

i think that they can be cute....kinda urban if you wear them right....

I love em!
I have since Carrie wore it, its so hot!
I would wear it with jeans and heels.

I liked them years ago when they were in, now they just seem kind of try-hard and JAPpy.

Plastic'sWife said:
I love em!
I have since Carrie wore it, its so hot!
I would wear it with jeans and heels.

i know...she wore it so well....but then again...sarah jessica parker could wear a piece of lettuce and make you want it:heart: :flower:

here is a pic:
ep55_carrie_aidansbar_middrift.jpg

Welcome to tFS, Fashion Royalty.

We already have a thread on this topic... the search function at the top of the page can be quite useful in finding information that already exists on this forum. :flower:

I will be merging this thread. :smile:

thanks luna!

i used the search feature but couldnt find anything on the gucci pouch..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->