Gucci 'Guilty' Fragrance 2023 : A$AP Rocky, Elliot Page & Julia Garner by Glen Luchford

Image via Gucci Twitter

DCB766CF-9785-4A09-83E3-983DD72DE9B9.jpeg

I'm only here for Julia Garner. The rest can miss me, I'm not in the business of glorifying criminality. Anyway that preview says it all.

A$AP may actually be guilty (wasn't he just arrested this past year for assault with a deadly weapon? yikes) so I suppose his casting makes some sense and Julia looks kind of like a femme fatale in her shot. But Elliot Page? Looking like a nerdy schoolboy in a Hawaiian shirt? Incredibly random and so wrong for this particular brand/fragrance.

I miss the days of Gucci Rush with Malgosia. At least this now former Gucci child designer didn't appropriated that one. (hate anything he does, I can't be objective!). Julia looks good though.

GUCCI GUILTY POUR HOMME AND POUR FEMME 2023 (UHQ)
Photography: Glen Luchford
Models/Celebrities: A$AP Rocky, Elliot Page & Julia Garner

holrmagazine.com

They should have zoomed in on Julia. Her pose is great. Don't care much about the other two. so stiff

Elliot is Jack, Asap is Janet and Julia is Chrissy?

I miss the days of Gucci Rush with Malgosia. At least this now former Gucci child designer didn't appropriated that one. (hate anything he does, I can't be objective!). Julia looks good though.
In early 2000's in Rush ads model Ann Oost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->