Gucci Pre-Fall 2015 : Alexandra Elizabeth, Julia, Jack & Sabina by Glen Luchford

^This collection was designed by Frida.

I love the 90s-ness of it but this to me is nothing new. I do LOVE that shot of the male model lifting his sweater.

This is actually quite nice, it seems very artistic...

This collection was designed by Frida, so it IS the Gucci that we know.I think it's a hard adjustment to see Gucci go in a new direction with their campaigns, because for the past 21 years Gucci has maintained sex appeal in its campaigns, even with the change of designers. I like it, but I wonder if I'll have the same sentiments when I see Alessandro's work in this new campaign direction. I think part of why I like it is because the Gucci aesthetic I've always known is still in this campaign.

Does anyone have word on when this will be in print? I'm assuming June or July issues?

in Arena Homma are print 3 ads

Still no images with the Gucci logo? Anxious to see what the finished campaign looks like.

^Saw one of the mens images while on my way back from the airport yesterday and the logo is placed at the center of the image. I really liked it.

Who is the stylist for this campaign? And who was the stylist for the campaigns under Frida?

Who is the stylist for this campaign? And who was the stylist for the campaigns under Frida?

Joe McKenna styled this campaign. Did Gucci have a staying stylist? Looking back Gucci had various editors working for them through the years.

Still no images with the Gucci logo? Anxious to see what the finished campaign looks like.

Yes I was anxious too! I was viewing Vogue Italia's archive and surprised to see they didn't publish these ads. They directly put 2015 F/W images on July 2015 issue!

Finally found one! And I saw they put one ad on Vogue Nippon back in 2015. My fav from Michele.

@Benn98

52525.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->