Gucci Hobo Bags

sandrac823

Reaction score
What does everyone think of the hobo bags from Gucci in the attached pics? I just returned the Luella east west bag. I am still looking for a bag!! I am not sure if I love the one I just purchased. I chose the Gucci bag with the red and green stripe down the center, I believe it is the large size. I would really appreciate hearing responses! Thanks!

Attachments

• NML5399_mn.jpg
    NML5399_mn.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 26
  • fw04_hb_131038_F4FSG_9757_thumb_on.jpg
    fw04_hb_131038_F4FSG_9757_thumb_on.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 18
  • NM_08UA_mg.jpg
    NM_08UA_mg.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 120
  • NML5394_mn.jpg
    NML5394_mn.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 24
I am driving myself insane trying to find a bag! I almost got the black one. The reason I did not was the zipper looked like it was poorly made, it ran longer than the opening, if that makes sense. Also, the black material seemed different, almost as if it was a thinner material. I do love the gold rings which did cancel out all the bad. The sales lady suggested the bag I purchased because it is the last of Tom Ford's green and red design. I was confused!?! There was also another bag I was interested in but thought it was too flashy. I am going to try to look for a picuture of it and then I will post it.

i like the one in the middle the best but the one with the green stripe is more classic. all of them are nice, though!

I like the first one, the black one :flower:

hav you considered the leather bowling bags? they're very nice..

I have not seen any of the leather bowling bags. I have never bought a Gucci bag before so I am new to the line. I usually buy LV. I am tired of the LV bags and the price increases. I am looking for a bag I can wear on my shoulder since I have a baby. It has been so long since I purchased a bag from a differnt designer and I am having trouble picking a bag out. I could not find a picture of the bag I was speaking of in my last post but found one on a differnt color. The color would be in the tan logo with the metallic broze green color, see the attached pictures for the bag and the color. Let me know what everyone thinks of this bag too?

Attachments

• NML5395_mn.jpg
    NML5395_mn.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 15
  • NML5415_mg.jpg
    NML5415_mg.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 117
mmm i like the very last one u posted better
what about this?
cr05_fl_117376_H6M1G_8470-full.jpg

Originally posted by sandrac823@Nov 3 2004, 01:12 AM
What does everyone think of the hobo bags from Gucci in the attached pics? I just returned the Luella east west bag. I am still looking for a bag!! I am not sure if I love the one I just purchased. I chose the Gucci bag with the red and green stripe down the center, I believe it is the large size. I would really appreciate hearing responses! Thanks!
[snapback]416001[/snapback]​
Why are they called hobo bags? I don't like that name.

They should be called feed bags, because both Gucci and Hermes based the shape of the 'hobo' bag on a horse's feed bag. Then again, feed bag isn't at all elegant is it? Some companies call them a crescent, which is nicer. I have to admit, although I'm not a great fan of Gucci bags, the snaffle bags and the one with the G logo and interlocking straps are elegant.

Originally posted by sandrac823@Nov 3 2004, 01:29 AM
The sales lady suggested the bag I purchased because it is the last of Tom Ford's green and red design. I was confused!?! There was also another bag I was interested in but thought it was too flashy. I am going to try to look for a picuture of it and then I will post it.
[snapback]416014[/snapback]​

I do not believe that Ford created the red and green stripe design, I am almost postive it is a vintage design. And if these bags are for the last few seasons then they arent Ford anyway. I am pretty sure they will continue to do the stripe for a very long time.

Gucci hobo

Hey All,
Has anyone seen the Gucci Floral Hobo that is beaded? When I say beaded I mean completely beaded- the base color is brown and then it is bursting with color as a result of the flowers. I saw it at Bergdorf's in March and have been scouring the internet for pictures, as it would cost me thousands and thousands of dollars to own it, but to no avail.
Thanks!

bwashing said:
Hey All,
Has anyone seen the Gucci Floral Hobo that is beaded? When I say beaded I mean completely beaded- the base color is brown and then it is bursting with color as a result of the flowers. I saw it at Bergdorf's in March and have been scouring the internet for pictures, as it would cost me thousands and thousands of dollars to own it, but to no avail.
Thanks!

Have you tried gucci.com? There are a lot of bags fitting that description in the Cruise line. Most are pictured with a black background, but brown is an option :flower:

You might also what to search tFS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->