Gucci Menswear F/W 2024.25 by David Sims

If I see this in a Supreme store, I might buy it but not at Gucci's price point

David Sims for Prada and Vuitton ads were really good, why are we getting a image like this?

The VoiceOver is SO embarasing.

"What do I want...Ice Coffee maybe"

This campaign is so cringe…poor Clement, I hope he got paid handsomely for that gig !

So horrifically bland, lifeless, soulless ALL that. Hard to believe this is a campaign like a mega fashion house like Gucci, and from the brand with those electric and downright fierce Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott campaigns under Frida Giannini within its archive. I can't even say De Sarno needs to ditch David Sims because those Anthony Seklaoui campaigns were also... dull.

Why try to make these guys group of friends, clearly they are not. But Clement tho :redheart:....:hugging:
They could have given the whole campaign to him and it will be more impact. Him and his team is so unsure of their direction.
"Let's cast an Clement but we also want boys in the same campaign"

It does feel look so Prada at times... Clement, George, Joel Frampton (wish there was more of him actually), Joel Ortiz, and Emilio C. carry these sets of images. The shoes, some of the bags, and accesories are honestly desirable until I remember they are going to be pushed on every male celebrity/influencer under Kering's talent agency. I do find Sabato to be a much stronger designer in the menswear department but the vision and identity remains so weak that I always feel I can find the desirable pieces elsewhere either at a brand that resonates more and guarantees better quality or a brand that is priced lower.

Why are there so many pictures? Starts looking like Zara webstore than a campaign.

Last edited:
Clement & George are definitely the highlight of this campaign, it should’ve just been them.. The clothes could honestly be Zara, the white socks & loafers hurt my eyes & there is also way too many images like someone else mentioned…

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyemeritus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->