Gucci Menswear F/W 2024.25 by David Sims

Loving Clement and George. The other boys are okay. The stylist who suggested those white socks can burn.

Kering's only choices are weathering the storm with Sabato or giving his successor "carte blanche" over the whole company.

I don't even think his clothes are ugly. I would pay for it, loafers included. But there is no line, no identity

The models look good but the photos are the same old bland thing

yeah why is this whole campaign feeling like a Gap ad or e-comm catalog in the 90s

Imagine you are Sabato and have access to all the resources and budgets that Gucci has, and you deliver this. It makes no sense. It's actually insulting to the consumer. There's no emotion in anything, just clothes, shot without love.

Love the casting, styling, and the simplicity of the photography by Sims. The clothes and accessories stand out. I can't wait to see the ad campaign in print.

I love it, SO happy to see Clement. He looks as good as ever, perfectly aged. Sabato is doing all the right things for Gucci in my eyes. Reminiscent of Tom's simplicity, but keeping it fresh for today's market. Delicate referencing of the past, while updating to current trend without following too closely. Very happy about all of the new direction and collection and campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcganim
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->