Gucci Oud Fragrance

tigerrouge

don't look down
Reaction score
I don't know if any person is going to appear in the print advertising, but Gucci have launched another fragrance...

fragrantica.com

Gucci has launched Gucci Oud, a new unisex oriental fragrance:

"Take a voyage of discovery into the unknown with Gucci Oud, a new unisex fragrance that is glamorous, opulent and mysterious. Created for true connoisseurs, Gucci Oud is a powerfully seductive scent derived from eastern ingredients that perfectly encapsulate the spirit of Gucci. The intensely rich fragrance is created with a unique source of Oud that is 100% natural. Notes of Pear, Raspberry and Saffron; yield to the opulent flowers of Bulgarian Rose and Orange Flower. Patchouli and the infusion of Amber Musk enhance the deep sensuality of the Oud at the core. Both men and women can embody the spirit of true luxury with the glamorous, rich and exotic infused scent of Gucci Oud."
nstperfume.com

youtube.com/gucci

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds interesting based on the description! If there is indeed a campaign with people in it, I hope they use models rather than boring celebs...

So I guess Gucci is going for the arabic market, they found their new niche

I don't think they'll be using any models for the campaign since this fragrance is just exclusive to the gucci stores and the website, i already bought myself a bottle off the australian gucci online store

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->