Gucci by Gucci Fragrance 2006 : Freja, Raquel & Natasha by Inez & Vinoodh

There's too much "arm" for me. It looks like he had no idea what to do with women who have arms that long.

The vid is sooo cheesy. It could easily be a L'oreal ad instead of Gucci.

Heart of Glass just made it cheesier.

i would have come up with soo many different and better ideas for that video...

I actually love Raquels shot.
She actually looks a bit like Tanya in it.

Raquel looks gorgeous @@, I don't think Freja has that ''Gucci face''

I don't care just that Natasha, Raquel and Freja got the campaign. :lol:

Raquel shot is the best, IMO. ^_^

I like the commercial. I want to see it on TV though, because I just saw the Coco Mademoiselle commercial and it was alright. I want to see Freja, Raquel, and Natasha on TV!

I loooove FREJA's shooot to bad her hair style changed

I feel Raquel is the only one of the three to have successfully captured the vibe they were aiming for - a 1970's languorousness, the heavy scent of opiates. The other two don't really look as if they understand; they've simply turned up to do another job.

HEY! could someone post a link to dwnload the video in .avi format?!?!?! hahaha pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!

hahahahahaha ive been hating all the recent gucci campagns,

but i love the kitchsy, corniness of this entire ad campaign. i think its hilarious.

doesnt make me want to buy the perfume, but the cheapness of it all is refreshing, nonetheless. the commercial, it reminds me a bit of a viral video, like people at home making fun of gucci, but it really is gucci. ha

thanks for the pics :D really funny and simple.. only like the attitude in the video, not the ideas..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->