Gucci S/S 04 Milan

It could the most dissapointing collection for the season. :doh:

Hot of the heels of a strong fall collection. Tom Ford dissapoints. :blink:

When I carefully examined the collection, I said WTF? :angry: I mean, I'm no fan of Ford but I can expect clothes from him that can deliver sexy-sophisticated glamour in an instant. This was a complete opposite, corseting from last season which suggested Stella Mcartney (how ironic :blink: ), Versace silhouettes and pieces from past collections. How undirectional and uncreative. And trashy. :yuk:

I'm changing my avatar. :shock:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Oct 2nd, 2003 - 10:24 pm
nothings new from camp gucci. nothing spectacular. but i like a few things here and there.
I completely agree. Some of the accessories are okay..and people are going to buy it just because it's Gucci...it doesn't matter that most of the items there are dreadful. :yuk:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Oct 2nd, 2003 - 7:24 pm
the cropped gold jacket im kinda in love with.......

me too :woot:

Originally posted by cedriceccentric@Oct 5th, 2003 - 3:41 pm
Gucci is the new Versace. And Versace is going Escada. :wacko:
:rofl: so true, Tom & Dom are actualy in talks with donatella, they might be taking over versace

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 5th, 2003 - 5:33 pm
Tom & Dom are actualy in talks with donatella, they might be taking over versace
:sick: i cant begin to imagine how they would market Versace :cry:

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Jan 9th, 2004 - 11:45 pm
Oh my god the marabou shrug :heart: you HAVE to get one
what color do you like it in...im thinking either the blush pink or the white...are you planning on getting it?

Are the Dior jackets made from the same thing? Are those completely wearable in the spring? :huh:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Jan 9th, 2004 - 8:54 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pradaromance12 @ Jan 9th, 2004 - 8:54 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chanel_girl@Jan 9th, 2004 - 11:45 pm
Oh my god the marabou shrug :heart: you HAVE to get one
what color do you like it in...im thinking either the blush pink or the white...are you planning on getting it? [/b][/quote]
Oh yeah I am! I'm getting it in pink

Originally posted by Salvatore@Jan 9th, 2004 - 9:27 pm
Are the Dior jackets made from the same thing? Are those completely wearable in the spring? :huh:
No the dior jackets are python and fox the gucci boleros are made of marabou feathers

Pradaromance12 we have a topic on this already! As we constantly remind: Please check, before you post, tFS' back topics using the search engine!
-> Gucci S/S '04

topic is been merged...

please DO check our forums before double posting on topics already up for discussion and note that all recent collections have been covered from FS including photos and comments.
This could save us wasting time on merging topics (its not fun merging all the time :wacko: )

i hope i have your understanding :flower:

HI LENA :flower:

I don't think that Ford would deliberately underplay a Gucci collection , especially his penultimate one , as he has millions of shares to sell !!!
The collection has GOT to be a good seller to keep up the share price ! OTHERWISE , where will Tom and Dom get all the money to buy into Versace other than selling their Gucci shares at the best possible price !!! B) B) B) B)

off topic:
Versace was never up for sale, tom&dom were discussing working/recontructing not buying the label :wink:

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Jan 10th, 2004 - 1:20 am
Pradaromance12 we have a topic on this already! As we constantly remind: Please check, before you post, tFS' back topics using the search engine!
-> Gucci S/S '04
sorry! :unsure: i have to remember to search!

as for the collection as a whole...its growing on me, at first i absolutley hated it but know i like some of the pieces :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->