Gucci S/S 04 Milan

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by Astrid21, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

no problem pradaromance :flower:
    keep in mind that all major (and most minor shows) are covered while they happen here at FS, so just browse our archives and feel free to re-vamp older topics :heart:

2. tiffany

tiffany Active Member

I liked bits of the collection - the accessories were alright, not as good as I had expected them to be, I didn't really like the bags :unsure:

3. santsa

santsa New Member

i dont know.. but i :heart: it

4. wyatt.

wyatt. New Member

it's alright. i didn't like the stupid track pants and how much effing attention they got.

i like the green shoes. they're high and stilettos are hot.

5. Spike413

Spike413 barcode

I don't know if anybody got to see any real close ups of some of the dresses toward the end, but the detail is incredible. That orange dress is made entirly of strips of fabric. The last few seasons, Tom's Gucci garments have been very detail minded. Loved this collection, it's what Gucci represents, sex, glamour and gorgeousness. :heart:

6. mode_addict

mode_addict New Member

i first saw the trunk show in the beginning of january, i was actually impressed on seeing it in person and seeing the detailing. i love the shoes though! they are really hott. the gold jacket and the boleros are great. and the bags are great too.

7. MaLkAv

MaLkAv New Member

:rofl: so true, Tom & Dom are actualy in talks with donatella, they might be taking over versace [/b][/quote]
    I don't know if I understood your post (I'm italian), but if you wanted to say that Ford and DeSole may be going to work for Versace: there are rumors that the two could take over the Fendi accessories department, or even start a brand new collection of luxury accessories on their own.

There is nothing for sure, but the Versace option seems like the less realistic right now.

I hope you understood what I wanted to say I don't master a very good english :cry:

8. Fujyn

Fujyn New Member

If Ford boost more and more high Gucci on the scale of the luxury, he keeps the sexy glamour and the portable character which resuscitated the brand in 1995.

We attend even a remix of its hits: boleros in flashy fur, subject recurring reptile on evening dresses, low-fronted shoes with reins in python, without forgetting the famous bag with huge decorated bit this season of strips of colours.
    I like it. It's great :P

9. Sugo

Sugo New Member

This isn't a BAD collection. The clothing is good looking...it just isn't interesting. Just rehashed. The only thing I feel strong about is the bags...I strongly dislike them.

10. pradaromance

pradaromance New Member

i like this collection...i think i may get the blush bolero & the gold snakeskin sandals...but that would be it

11. mode_addict

mode_addict New Member

actually... they are ostrich feather boleros.
    [​IMG]
    what is hott are the shoes and the fringe bag.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    they look even better in person.

12. mode_addict

mode_addict New Member

I don't know if I understood your post (I'm italian), but if you wanted to say that Ford and DeSole may be going to work for Versace: there are rumors that the two could take over the Fendi accessories department, or even start a brand new collection of luxury accessories on their own.

There is nothing for sure, but the Versace option seems like the less realistic right now.

I hope you understood what I wanted to say I don't master a very good english :cry: [/b][/quote]
    those rumors went around awhiles back. versace definitely needs alot of help but i think for should come out with his own line... at least we know that his first goal is to become an actor and win an oscar.

13. Holland_MULTIMEDIA*

Holland_MULTIMEDIA* New Member

completly agree. looks like he pulled odds and ends from other collections

14. pradaromance

pradaromance New Member

actually... they are ostrich feather boleros.
    [​IMG]
    what is hott are the shoes and the fringe bag.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    they look even better in person. [/b][/quote]
    its ostrich! i have been thinking for the whole time that its marabou :unsure:

15. Holland_MULTIMEDIA*

I was looking forward to an AWESOME collection this time. I was kinda rooting for tom to show something that would define his stay at Gucci. something sexy, and provocative.

16. Holland_MULTIMEDIA*

Everything is so baggy this year and the skirts are longer than usual (for tom anyways) this doesnt say SEX to me at all.

17. helmut.newton

helmut.newton New Member

This was an interesting collection. Tom Ford created sweat pants but made out of silk? And paired with immaculate jackets for a 'relaxed look'.

Pretty brilliant!

18. helmut.newton

helmut.newton New Member

19. helmut.newton

helmut.newton New Member

20. helmut.newton

helmut.newton New Member