Hélène Desmettre

JSYK

Reaction score
obsessed with this flawless little creature from IMM Brussels :blush:

immbruxelles.com

shame about her pint-sized stature, proportions seem a bit off, but with a face like this... -_-

Height 5'8.5" Bust 32" Waist 24" Hips 35"

immbruxelles

Awesome face! Really looking forward to seeing more pictures of her. She looks promising.

maybe i'm simply being swayed by the B/W imagery and Hélène's stunning profile
but i just adore these :heart:

immbruxelles

Incredible! :heart:

Like a new, modern Jennifer Pugh. Christ, I hope she grows a bit more, but if not that face alone speaks volumes. Thanks JSYK. :flower:

I'm sure there would be many people in the industry willing to work with her even if she was much shorter because her face is just pure gold.

The two b/w + the first shot in #2 are absolutely mesmerizing :o:heart:

LOVE that face!!! So beautiful and fragile with an alien touch.

definitely see the Jennifer Pugh resemblance.she looks promising, can't wait to see more.^_^

:heart: I think her facial structure is quite similar to Natalia Chabanenko's - at least the lower half. I didn't really think of JP until it was mentioned.

0106535000.jpg
0136555992.jpg

immbruxelles.com

That's what I call 'the Belgian jaw' again! So many Belgian models seem to be blessed with such a wonderfully shaped, strong jaw. Helene mixes it with delicatness of the rest of her features in the most beautiful way possible! :wub:

more from the lovely b/w set :heart:

a47edy.jpg
2ahe9es.jpg

immbruxelles.com

Malgosia Bela's and JP's lovechild? Those are amazing thank you for posting! Is she placed abroad yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
These are Malgosia's eyes totally! I'm even more in love now :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->