Hélène Desmettre

I totally agree with Billy here, her features are so delicate yet porcelaneous but she's looks serious in a way - I'd look definitely forward to see you working with her! As for the hair... well, it can be fixed... Rooting for DNA or Marilyn in NY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you being Facetious? This girl's look is brilliant. the size of her eyes and the narrow flat chin. i love it.
what i meant is that she's not expressive, but her face is beautiful!
PS. her chin is the only feature of her face that i don't like... it has a dimple :shock:

agree with Abul, nothing wrong with the face, but just missing the spark and the extra touch.

Test Shots photographed by Rokas Darulis. :o Wow.

rokasdarulis.com

I wasn't too sure about the polaroids, but these test shots are AMAZING.

Finally a frenchy who drew my attention! I love the wide eyes + light eyebrows + slightly prominent cheekbones package, and she looks quite stern, which adds to her appeal. Those test shots are sensational.

she has a London showcard, i'm kind of nervous to see her on the runway (assuming she shows up) :ninja:

elitemodellondon.co.uk

^Amazing can't say it enough. :smile:
But for some reason I see a little Christina Ricci in her..Is it only me?

Her pictures are amazing (esp. the 2nd one), but I'm curious to see how she does on the runway.

Not sure how "runway-ready" she is (also because of her height - but we also have Amanda N. who's been doing rather well show-wise anyway) but I really could picture her in some prestigious Paris shows... Even if she doesn't seem to be placed there yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if she ends up with Elite there aswell. Maybe Marilyn.

That FACE. Absolutely uncanny. A true star in the making if I do say so myself.

London showcard from models.com

Helene_Desmettre.jpg

Absolutely AMAZING in print! 3,4 & 5 are just entheal. She's truly talented.

^ The first two shots look like out of a Dazed and Confused issue to me.
She may not have the most outstanding face (I wouldn't define it as common either, mind me) but at least she knows what to do with it, how to channel emotions. Totally enthralling :heart:

I am so incredibly in love with her. For me she is unique and what's more, there's something so anxious about her. Her face may be not easy to get, but it's magnetasing :o:heart:

^ I agree, there's something in her aura that just makes you, idk... you cannot stop looking at her pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"