H&M F/W 10.11 : Anja Rubik, Daria Werbowy & Sasha Pivovarova

Could it be shot by Daniel Jackson?

lack of something but what? somethings missing in this ad campaign...

Daria is so pretty in these and Anja looks like Heidi Klum in some of the shots.

Karmen Pedaru, Jacquelyn Jablonski & Patricia van der Vliet.

divided3.jpg

divided1.jpg

fashiongonerogue

Here's a few more:

HM4.jpg

*hm.com

Daria could sell the entire contents of the store to me... Anja might be in some of the same pictures, but she's not on the same page, so to speak. She looks like she's clinging on for dear life to someone who effortlessly outmodels her.

Anja Rubik
zinio & my scans

Another Anja
youkioske
Anja looks gawjuss in these pictures... I don't know if it is her or the photoshop man, but someone werked it!

Daria Werbowy & Anja Rubik for H&M Get Warm FW2010 Campaign
Photographer: Unk

h&m.com
IMO, in the pictures of Anja and Daria together are great ad photos and they are pretty evenly matched, the only one where Daria stands out is where she is clearly in the forefront. Daria is definitely the cool one and Anja is in "trying too hard" mode, but that gives the pictures a certain energy. The one with Anja in the front in the camel cowl neck is tres magnifique!

ETA1:
BTW, does anyone know who the not-Daria female model is in the TV spots, IIRC she is shilling the trench coat?

ETA2:
I stand by comment that the models are evenly matches, but Daria is at her effortlessly cool, jawdroppingly gorgeous best.***b*tch!*** :P

ETA3:
Those extensions put all the life that she's been needing back into [Anja].
I don't know if I agree with this, nevertheless :rofl:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love thi campaign! It makes me crave H&M stuff like it was Haute Couture :smile:

Stella Tennant's in the new set of ads. It's in Marie Claire December. Pretty dark, she's wearing leather look pants, and then there's some children in her shot too. Quite odd.

Stella Tennant's in the new set of ads. It's in Marie Claire December. Pretty dark, she's wearing leather look pants, and then there's some children in her shot too. Quite odd.

There's also one with MariaCarla B. and I believe Liya K. which I found in the November issues of Fashion Magazine Canada and Flare Magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->