H&M Magazine Spring 2010 : Erin Wasson by David Vasiljevic

Picked up a few copies of this today, was pleased to see it. For a free magazine it has fantastic content.
Natasa by Terry Richardson is great, I love it. Being bombarded with Daria's ads in-store today, I wish she had gotten the cover and edit inside.

*scan by vogue28

the cover is very fresh, i like it. and erin looks pretty. thanks for the great scan vogue28 :flower:

The cover is very nice and Erin looks beautiful. Thanks for scanning, vogue28. Would love to see the editorials since the magazine isn't available at my local H&M store.

Previews:

New York City Girl
Natasa Vojnovic by Terry Richardson

Perfect Match
Erin Wasson by David Vasiljevic

Spring Feelings
Dree Hemingway, Boyd Holbrook & Ollie Edwards by Alasdair McLellan

*scans by vogue28

The three editorials look quite good, thanks for the previews, vogue28!

Thanks for this - the magazine doesn't seem to ever appear in the store in my city, although that doesn't stop me having the vain hope that, one day, it will...

^ It should appear in all stores. It certainly gets sent to them all. Some of them keep it for their staff rooms however. I'd ask a SA in your store.

If we have a thread for this, should we also start a thread for the COS magazine? It's a really great little free magazine too.

I really can't wait for the full editorials. And, tigerrouge, I totally understand how you feel since my local store never has them, either. And if they do get the magazine, I wonder what they do with it because they keep saying they don't even know what I'm talking about when I ask for it!

I spotted this instead of the Spring 2010 issue today. It focuses on Menswear with picks from GQ editors, of just about all the high-street stores.
Great for free! Only one edit with Andrew Macgregor by Ben Morris.

*scan by vogue28

That's the supplement that comes with GQ April.

When H&M sponsers a supplement (usually a Vogue or Elle one) they also have copies of it instore to give out. Not known them do it with a menswear one before however. Although I'm not actually sure they've sponsered a GQ one before, usually it's Topman.

Erin's Ed:
Ph.: David Vasiljevic
Styling: Ludivine Poiblanc

scanned by me

Nice ed of Erin, she looks great & can't wait to see the other eds.

You can view the entire issue on H&M's website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->