Halle Berry Confirms Pregnancy ** Updated--It's a Girl!

novella

breakfast time
Reaction score
0904halleextmz01xi9.jpg

TMZ has learned that producers of the upcoming Lionsgate film "Tulia" have scrapped plans to start filming in October -- as the film's star, Halle Berry, is three months pregnant!

A source close to the production tells us Berry, 41, who is currently dating hottie model Gabriel Aubrey, was set to star in the movie about the drug and racial profiling scandal in Tulia, Texas. The film, which was scheduled for a 2008 release, was to be directed by John Singleton and also starred Billy Bob Thornton.

We're told the project has not been shelved entirely; producers may decide to pick it up at a later date.

Reps for Berry and Lionsgate did not immediately return our calls for comment.
(image & source: http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/04/halle-berry-baby-on-board/)

^ Congrats to the lovely couple if it's true. TMZ hasn't been wrong yet as far as I know. :wink:

Access Exclusive: Halle Berry Confirms Pregnancy To Nancy O'Dell

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (September 4, 2007) – Halle Berry is pregnant, she confirmed exclusively to Access Hollywood’s Nancy O’Dell.

The 41-year-old actress revealed the news in an email to Nancy on Tuesday that she is three months pregnant with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry’s baby.

“Yes, I am three months pregnant! Gabriel and I are beyond excited, and I’ve waited a long time for this moment in life. Now the next seven months will be the longest of my life!” she wrote to Nancy. “Can’t wait to see you and give you a squeeze and see a pic of your little sweetie. Until then, you heard it from ME first!”

Upon hearing the news, Nancy was elated for her good friend.

“I am beyond ecstatic for my friend Halle! I told her she is about to embark on the best time of her life! She is such a sweet person...so genuine...and therefore, will make an incredible mom. And can you imagine how gorgeous this baby is gonna be! Halle sent me the most adorable bunch of clothes for my new baby...I can’t wait to do the same for her,” Nancy said.

Over the years, Halle has made no secret about her desire for a family. Back in April, Nancy and Halle sat down for a candid talk about Halle’s plans for kids.

“Not that there’s not more to accomplish, but I think I arrived at a point in life that I realized I needed more to get me up in the morning. More than going to a new movie set. Or as much fun as getting the star was yesterday, I need something even more profound than that and that’s family. And that’s children,” Halle said. ” I need that like the air to breathe these days and I’m ready. I’m at a point where I’m really, really ready.”
Halle and Gabriel met in November 2005.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah6686.shtml

I wonder if she wanted that email to Nancy published. In any case, congratulations to her and the father.

A lot of celebs seem to like Nancy so it makes sense for her to give the exclusive to her. It's nice that she decided not to profit off it like so many others do...

Agreed! Halle is so smart and full of class! Mr. Aubrey is gorgeous!

I don't get why if she's three months gone, she says the next seven months will be long...

but congrats all the same :D

She's definitely confirmed.

I think the baby will quite possibly be the most beautiful thing we've ever seen :heart::flower:

I am really happy for her...
she seems like such a nice woman and has always talked about wanting a child.

Now if only she can get her career back on track.:innocent:

I don't get why if she's three months gone, she says the next seven months will be long...

your pregnant for 9 1/2 months :smile:

aww congrats to them tho .. how good looking is this kid gonna be look at the genes its gonna have :smile:

Good luck to her being a 40+ year old pregnant mother--I hope the experience is great and the baby will come out perfectly healthy! The child will be beautiful. :] Anyway, since this is the rumor board -- according to the IMDb msgboards, this is her second pregnancy -- unfortunately, she supposedly terminated her first pregnancy right before filming for the Flintstones movie.
Either way, this is a long time coming--yay for her!

this is such amazing news,im so happy for her and her partner.a baby is always such a gift

It's nice to see her happy. Halle has talked about wanting to be a mother for years. I hope her partner doesn't turn into a jerk. She deserves some happiness. I wonder if they'll get married, because I would love to see her wedding dress.

i'm SOOOOO excited to hear Halle's preggers with Gabriel's love child!:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->