Harper’s Bazaar Italia September 2024 by Craig McDean, Willy Vanderperre & Elizaveta Porodina

I'm going crazy, Mica's editorial reminds me of another model/editorial, but I can't figure it out.

^^^ Stylistically, it's the continuation of another Willy shoot from Another Magazine from 2023...

437678.jpg

Gorgeous issue: The textures, the compositions, the richest color-palette, the effortless luxe, the easygoing vibe, the expensive indulgence of high fashion, all flowing so sleekly by Stefania’s art direction… then there’s Elizaveta’s obnoxious, tiresome, one-dimensional ModelMayhem Photoshop Wizard’s heavyhanded nonsense to ruin that slick sophistication…
How many pages are there?

The "Dream Out" studio photographs by Vanderperre are really great. The outdoor shots are bad and unnecessary (they ruin the editorial). Also, "Star Gaze" by Prodina is great as well. I do not care how many filters the photographer uses as long as her photos are striking and unique. All the photographs are perfection. Finally, the second cover with Tenney is stunning (love the colors).

Last edited:
Thank you, Zorka. They started to bleach Mica eyebrows: this editorial, Richard kern shoot, Willy shoot in another fw 2023 magazine. I just hate the way she looks with bleached eyebrows and these thin hair, she needs volume, curly hair and normal eyebrows, this suits her perfectly. I mean I love Mica but this image doesn’t suit her.
While I have to agree with you on the fact nothing beats the "natural" Mica, I must say I'm literally melting seeing those pictures, even with straightened hair and bleached brows. Must be Mica's magic, after all.

i saw it on newstands...only Penelope, first cover of Mica and First cover of Lulu are printed...i dont know if the other are inside...it looks ok...i think they kept the same format...

I love the feminine and icy sentiment on the Penelope's cover. Gorgeous!

i saw it on newstands...only Penelope, first cover of Mica and First cover of Lulu are printed...i dont know if the other are inside...it looks ok...i think they kept the same format...
Same worst paper than usual?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinnybackstage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->