Harper’s Bazaar Thailand August 2024 : Lily Collins by Benjamin Becker

Legacy is undebated, you gon jump if PC made it

Screenshot 2024-08-15 222637.png
bazaarthailand Instagram
The super pale light made her look older than her actual age I feel like a little warmth would have helped. It is an otherwise beautiful cover.

Lily Collins never disappoints. She's simply beautiful and her sugary, commercial photoshoots work the best. Just put her in feminine clothes and she'll do her thing.
I can't stand her Netflix show but I love how our current era got an actual fashion icon already reaching cult status. I adore seeing her in print.

Love love love ''Emily in Paris'' 🇫🇷 and she always delivers stunning gorgeous feminine photoshoots and cover and this one is certainly a stunner. Lily never disappoints and I'm so happy to see her on covers once again for the promo of season 4️⃣ !!! Can't wait for the second part on September 12th :woot:.

I watch the show but can’t say I enjoy it much, it’s not bad it’s just too much push and pull, indecisive plots.

The cover is lovely, I wish she didn’t try so hard to be sultry though. And I agree with the lighting, it would have been nicer if it wasn’t too bright.

lol... icon? damn Samira really destroyed this word!
You surely are an icon of our forum and I enjoy the content of your posts but a little decency and respect towards others wouldn't hurt lately.

beautiful cover and i agree the cover needed the same warmth and tone of some of the other photos inside the spread

although i wish some of the angles were different and that her hair was a little smoothed out for some looks, this is a successful, simple, and pretty proper jewelry-sponsored studio shoot

i really like that shade of blue

BEYOND THE SPOTLIGHT
Photography:
Benjamin Becker
Styling: Kai Atinan Nitisunthonkul
Hair: Jillian Halouska
Make-up: Aurélie Payen
Model/Celebrity: Lily Collins

harpersbazaar.co.th

I watched Maxxxine earlier today and that one particular clip with her still haunts me.

It seems like Thailand loves Lily. She's getting some covers for their big magazines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legonutter1977
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->