Harper's Bazaar Australia March 2015 : Miranda Kerr by

AL92

Reaction score
hb0315_Cover_NoBC_zpssg9vljo0.jpg

source: harpersbazaar.com.au​

Miranda dominates Australian covers, and quite right too. They all manage to make her look good. Love this, she looks stunning with sleek hair. And that body....

Photographed by Kai Z Feng, styled by Noami Smith wearing Louis Vuitton.

Thanks so much for posting, AL92. Harper's Bazaar Australia has become a favorite of mine and I always look forward to seeing their new cover. While this isn't exactly the magazine's strongest cover, I nonetheless look forward to seeing what else the issue has to offer.

From the styling to the hair, to the pose, to the position, everything is nice and well done. Miranda is stunning here.

Very good picture I must admit. I don't like her but she looks good, nice styling and pose, background is nice too.

Gorgeous cover, everything works beautifully.

Oh I love this. It's nice to see her looking a little different, the same hair/pose/styling was getting boring.

I don't like the actual clothes she is wearing here, but it still doesn't take away from the cover as a whole. It actually works! It seems like she is on their covers a lot though!

I´m sick of 70s styling but this one I like :smile:

She looks so amazing, beautiful, and young if someone told me she was 19 I wouldn't question it!!!!!!

Gorgeous cover and am loving the styling! Thanks for the share, AL92!

The cover is nice but way too busy for Bazaar.

Power Of One
Model: Miranda Kerr
Photographer: Kai Z Feng
Stylist: Naomi Smith

glossynewsstand.com

^this type of photography really reminds me of Alasdair Mclellan, maybe they should get him next time.

^this type of photography really reminds me of Alasdair Mclellan, maybe they should get him next time.

I doubt whether they can afford him, but you're right. It looks very Mclellan. Still love it though, mainly because of the sunlight, and Miranda's sleek hair. It makes her look rather young.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->