UK Harper's Bazaar June 2014 : Miranda Kerr by Alexi Lubomrski

In my opinion she should be taken to editorials not interviews. She is very pretty and it's nice to know her beauty routine, but that's all.

To be clear, I'm not against models on covers. I just think real people are more interesting in talk.

I'm not liking the newsstands cover (much), texts are baaad.

The newsstand cover is ugly, i prefer the subscriber's one.

HQ Subscriber's Cover:

scan by vogue28

I actually like this, Miranda has a cute face, which is in this era of models with different faces, bodies actually a rare thing. She's cutie and that's it, here face is perfect and it sells, which you can tell by the number of covers for this year so far. And the cover is great, it says "it's summer, we have a model and sun and we are simple". Nothing epic, but great.

She really is the dullest and most fame hungry woman.....I just dont get her appeal. She relies on pretty.

yep..exactly. i never want to see her or read about her. her personality seems so bad.

Is it bad that I yawn when I see Miranda's name popup, I can't explain it but she gives nothing but a pretty face. I'm never moved, I'll say it again but the only thing I've liked was her VI cover/ed but that's about it.

Ray Of Sunshine
Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski
Model: Miranda Kerr
Stylist: Mirnada Almond

glossynewstand

^I don't like Miranda AT ALL,but I find this ed extremely gorgeous.

Madame Butterfly
Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski
Model: Magdalena Frackowiak
Stylist: Mirnada Almond

same

Something New
Photographer: Pamela Hanson
Model: Lara Mullen
Stylist: Leith Clark

glossynewstand

Why are both of Lubomirski's shoots so.. colour orientated? Miranda's is a mass of orange and yellow tones and Magdalena's is pink. They're both good stories for Bazaar but the lighting, effects or whatever it is have completely ruined them for me. Magdalena's more so than Miranda's. The cover story is actually very nice in print and both covers are enjoyable too. The subscriber's cover is rather vintage looking which I'm sure would of went down a treat in the Bazaar offices.

Has anyone picked up Town & Country? Justine is also editing that, so hopefully all those countryside, farmer fashion stories will end up in T&C and not Harper's Bazaar. The magazine looked interesting when I seen it just before the weekend. Although priced at £5.95 I thought I would wait until I seen it in a local coffee shop, just waiting to be taken home (joking, of course).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->