UK Harper's Bazaar June 2014:
Model: Miranda Kerr
Ph: Alexi Lubomrski
Stylist: Miranda Almond.

Subscribers cover:

BmYhjDnIEAADGf7.jpg

my snap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely summer cover, I feel the sunshine. And sparse text, wow! I want that hat. :smile:

When Miranda works she doesn't play around doesn't she?! She's getting so so many covers recently, she's definitely on a roll y'all! How many covers did she get in the last 3 months?

Ah summery, nice. Well done Bazaar for giving us covers appropriate to the season.

It looks like it could be an advertisement for some middle aged womens' clothing line, majorly boring.

^ I was to say Sun protection creme, but, yes, I agree it's boring. Waiting to see the store cover.

P.s. They really destroyed your copy, Kite (unless you did something to it), that's why I never subscribe.

Wow, she is on a roll. That really is a very pretty summer cover.

...and yeah, I have to agree if my issue came in the mail like that there'd be hell to pay. :P

Ray Of Sunshine (She has an article too)
Ph: Alexi Lubomirski
Model: Miranda Kerr
Styling: Miranda Almond
Hair: Teddy Charles
Make-up: Hung Vanngo

Madame Butterfly
Ph: Alexi Lubomirski
Model: Magdalena Frackowiak
Styling: Miranda Almond
Hair: Alain Pichon
Make-up: Polly Osmond

Something New
Ph: Pamela Hanson
Model: Lara Mullen
Styling: Leith Clark
Hair: Raphael Salley
Make-up: Maxine Leonard

P.s. They really destroyed your copy, Kite (unless you did something to it), that's why I never subscribe.

I have a very small letterbox. haha.

She really is the dullest and most fame hungry woman.....I just dont get her appeal. She relies on pretty.

She really is the dullest and most fame hungry woman.....I just dont get her appeal. She relies on pretty.

I agree, I think she is cute, but that's all. There is nothing special about that and I don't know if she has more to offer than a pretty face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->