Harper's Bazaar España May 2010 : Daria Werbowy by Nico

doesn't she kind of look like iris strubegger on this cover?

Daria's ed is excellent and Isabeli being a reprint of her Harper's Bazaar Russia one make me want to buy this issue. I also like Sessilee's ed. Thanks a million for the snaps, Lizzy.P.

cant wait to get the eds
Daria looks stunning and Sessile looks great too

daria's ed is impeccable, she pulls off the wet hair to perfection. sessilee's ed looks also great, the scenery isn't groundbreaking and have been seen like a thousand times, but it never fails to appeal me. the contrast between sessilee's skin color and the setting one is simply delightful to look at. from what i can catch of bruna's ed, it looks a bit disappointing. i wish the concept was less boring, but i'm still pleased she's gotten an ed in the issue.

Finally! Here are HQ. Thanks for the patience

Cover

"En pie de guerra"
Ph: Nico
Model: Daria Werbowy

my scans

Sessilee's ed

"Jeans, el regreso"
Ph: Xevi Muntané

LtIYr.jpg

my scans

i love that one. thank you so much for scans she looks amazing.

Thanks for the HQ scans, Lizzy.P. Daria looks amazing in her ed, she is so versatile. And Sessilee looks incredible too. Two very different eds but two great ones.

I only like 2 or 3 pics from the Daria ed... and Sessilee's ed seems like I see this before or maybe I just dreamed about it.
anyway thanks for the HQ scans Lizzy.P !

Bruna's ed

"Chic a cualquier precio"
Ph: Nacho Alegre

scanned by me

Tomorrow I'll scan Taryn's ed :smile:

daria's close-ups are terrific, but overall i'm finally not fond of the edit as a whole. the styling is everything but bold and innovative, i'm getting so tired of that kaki color palette. otherwise daria's poses are lazy, and i wish the background wasn't that plain.

oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh my daria, the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got the magazine, some of daria's shots feel like her nose has been over-photoshopped somehow..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->