Harper's Bazaar España September 2010 : Bianca Balti by Txema Yeste

I actually feel like the way the letters are over her face really work.

Why did they practically hide the face of such a beautiful woman? The editorial isn't impressive either.

bianca is incredibly beautiful. i love the spread & cover. super chic.

Love the cover! Very early 70's Bazaar US!! And Bianca looks gorgeous in her ed!!!

I love the cover, but I agree, the font shouldn't have been on her face. Love Bianca's ed, looking forward to Bette's.

What a stunning, bold cover! :woot: Absolutely love it. Bianca is also bringing her A-game in the editorial.

I think the cover and her editorial are great, this woman always brings some sexyness, which I love!

What the hell with all the hair in the face?! That makes the cover really bad.

This is stunning. The cover has blown me away, I love everything about it, even the hair and layout.
Bianca looks gorgeous and I'm thrilled with her editorial. Bravo Bazaar Espana!

I can't wait to see Laetitia's ed. "No soy un angel" = I am not an angel. :brows:

Bianca's ed and cover are so clean and pretty... i'm liking it so far. :clap:

I love the cover and the ed!!!!!! I can't wait to have it in my hands :heart:

This cover is kind of strange. When looking at it I couldn't help thinking this was absolutely stunning, but still I was annoyed by the fact that you can't see her face and that they placed the font on her face. It's so wrong and yet it still works. Bianca's ed inside is perfect though ^_^

I'm so fed up with the font in front of the face... it happens so often now that I'm used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->