Harper's Bazaar España September 2024 : Úrsula Corberó by Pierre-Ange Carlotti & Manuel Ríos by JuanKr

loooool remembering Naomi Campbell talking about the ICON AWARDS for Harper's Bazaar years ago organized by Carine Roitfeld and saying: "It was called an Icons party but there were no icons there," when asked why she didn't attend the infamous party where Cardi B attacked Nicki Minaj. :lol:

CORBERÓ COUTURE
Photography:
Pierre-Ange Carlotti
Styling: Beatriz Moreno de la Cova
Hair: Iván Gómez
Make-up: Iván Gómez
Model/Celebrity: Úrsula Corberó

Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

THE HERITAGE
Photography:
Pepe Lóbez
Styling: Claudia Laukamp
Hair: Raquel Álvarez
Make-up: Raquel Álvarez
Model/Celebrity: Victoria Federica de Marichalar

DON'T DISTURB
Photography:
Pepe Lóbez
Styling: Claudia Laukamp
Hair: Raquel Álvarez
Make-up: Raquel Álvarez
Model: Julia Pacha

I love the first two covers and editorials, the guy inthe third looks too young. As far as being Icons i think she is a big deal in Spain.

Manu's editorial is ok...not that intreresting though....

I love the first two covers and editorials, the guy inthe third looks too young. As far as being Icons i think she is a big deal in Spain.
She's famous worldwide because of Money Heist but we know that the word icon lost its meaning a long time ago in fashion magazines :rolleyes: I live in Spain, she's not that big of a deal to be considered an icon... there are more iconic spaniard figures that probably are not known worldwide.

She's famous worldwide because of Money Heist but we know that the word icon lost its meaning a long time ago in fashion magazines :rolleyes: I live in Spain, she's not that big of a deal to be considered an icon... there are more iconic spaniard figures that probably are not known worldwide.
Her team has harnessed the power of having powerful fashion industry connections it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanelIsDead
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->