Not open for further replies.

versustito

Reaction score
Linda cover Harper´s Bazaar Spain march 2010:woot::woot:

Photo shot by a friend in Valencia Spain in January

facebook.com

Looks the same to me. I thought maybe it was a remake. :unsure:

Maybe it's just a preview of their cover... A linda comeback

It's sad that a reprint from the last century manages to look better and more modern than the dreck US Bazaar has been putting on its cover lately.

As I know there's not a separate edition of Bazaar Spain and there's a US version in spain language, but maybe I'm mistaken, don't really know...

I actually like the idea of a reprint from so long ago; in my dreams, I would love magazines to put out special 'collected issues' which gather together old editorials in a new volume. And in proper magazine format, not as a clunky book.

remember This Magazine Is In The Number 9 Of The Top 10 Magazine Covers Of The World:d

this is a beautiful cover but never heard of Spanish HB... and God I wish Glenda from the US HB did that;-)))

http://www.prnoticias.es/index.php/prmarketing/98/10051091

The legendary Harper's Bazaar magazine, founded in 1867, arrives next spring to Spanish kiosks of the labor SpainMedia Magazines (publisher of Robb Report and Esquire), but has already begun its advertising campaign.

Madrid kiosks appeared the night of kings with incredible wallpapers cover the Harper's Bazaar editor Liz Tilberis designed to Linda Evangelista.

This is the usa bazaar from 1992, the text is also the same, that would be very strange !

March The inaugural issue hits newsstands on Feb. 19 with a cover price of 3.50 euros and a minimum of 300 pages. Its director is Melania Pan, who has 27 years becomes the youngest responsible Harper's Bazaar magazine in the world.

Madrid Spain.
27.jpg

233grados.com/

Love it! Yeah, this is far better than the covers the US Harper's Bazaar come up with.

didn't they used this image just to announce that the magazine is finally landing in spain? :huh: since it's an iconic cover, it would call the attention of possible readers.

March already?! Gosh, January has just begun :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->