Harpers Bazaar UK August 2007 : Thandie Newton by Alexei Hay

scriptgirl

Reaction score
LOVE her and good for her, it will give her much needed exposure. I am a huge fan of models on mag covers in general, but there are a select few who I think really do covers justice and Thandie is one.
No pic yet.

have you seen the cover in person, or have a source that she's on the cover?

A member of this board who lives in London. She has a subscription and she got it. She will scan it soon.

Oh i agree,definitely always a good thing to see her getting nice covers.HB seems to like her,i belive she was alredy on few of their covers,right?
Anyway i am still waiting for her to get the Uk Vogue cover,god knows she deserved it years ago,faar more than Mischa or Drew,Renee.etc

i love Thandie, she's gorgeous. So looking forward to seeing the cover!

Yea, he's an ok issue actually. And whilst reading it it says they are relaunching next month under the international logo- so who knows what will happen!

Another redesign already! I find the current incarnation of Harper's to be lacking in soul, so I'm interested to see what their next step is. Harpers & Queen could be snooty, but for me, it had a sense of elegance. When it evolved into Bazaar, it became... empty. Looks OK but doesn't truly satisfy.

I have got this issue and personally I really dislike it, its so boring. The last couple of issues have just been so blah. There are the new Chanel and Burberry ads in there though :flower:

chanelnumber 5...can you scan a pic of the cover please?

i just saw "Norbit" yesterday and she was the only good thing about that movie.

I will try to scan it if possible tommorow, but I can't promise anything as my scanner is playing up :flower:

I dont like the cover,quite boring and the font is not cool,they could have dont better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightSeeker1985
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->