Harpers Bazaar UK August 2007 : Thandie Newton by Alexei Hay

I think it is fabulous and unique and I can only hope that Thandie will start to grace more mags here in the US

Her editorial pictures are much better than the cover, while Drew Barrymore's UK Vogue cover is much better than her editorial pictures.

the ed would be beautiful if it was somebody else, she just doesn't look good at all

agree, her esitorial pics better than the cover!

I was all set to get this issue - until I saw the cover. The colour scheme is vile, although the editorial images inside have a completely different vibe.

What a shame, because this magazine comes wrapped in plastic, so a lot of people won't know there's better content inside, and like me, will skip it.

I don't like the new cover design.

Thanks for all the information and scans :flower: Thandie has definitely had better covers, but the feature is quite stunning.

That cover is rather depressing. Its got enough text for an essay and Thandie doesn't look good either. She's a beautiful woman but she looks average on the cover - even the editorial doesn't really do her justice.

Are there any other editorials inside?

That cover is rather depressing. Its got enough text for an essay and Thandie doesn't look good either. She's a beautiful woman but she looks average on the cover - even the editorial doesn't really do her justice.

Are there any other editorials inside?

Yes there's just one, the new collection's editorial. It's quite gorgeous actually. I'll scan it up in a bit!:flower:

Get Fresh

Stylist: Vanessa Coyle | Photographer: Cometti | Model: Ariel

SOURCE: ALL SCANNED BY ME

^that's pretty interesting... thanx karina...

I like the ModernMedieval almost futurist one... but I wonder why she's doing this thing with the Givenchy collar... it's like "you have two options, I cannot even decide myself..."

The editorial is pretty good.Are there any new ads inside?

chanel!
i'm looking forward to this relaunch, hoefully there will be alot of features

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightSeeker1985
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->