Harpers Bazaar UK November 2008 : Stephanie Seymour by Peter Blake

ooo! i can't wait to see the scans of the editorials! the cover looks great!

the cover doesn't look as bad in person & the fashion content is really good! i'll try & scan some editorials later on.

Model: Jeisa Chiminazzo
Photographer: Alexei Hay
Stylist: Alison Edmond

scanned by me

Model: Katrin Thormann
Photographer: Mark Pillai
Stylist: Vanessa Coyle

scanned by me

At first I thought this said Stephenie Meyer and was about to fling myself out the window.

The "shock wave" ed looks great, thanks for scanning

Ugh Steph looks somehow really weird in this picture...But the cover as a whole and that dress is rather nice. Thanks for posting.

Model: Heloise Guerin
Photographer: Tesh
Stylist: Nathalie Riddle

scanned by me

Stephanie Seymour by Paola Kudacki.
The first scan is a transparent mess, if anyone else wants a try at it :unsure:

Editor's letter with a small picture of Stephanie's second cover

Contents

Last edited by a moderator:
Fashion Insider: Roksanda Ilincic

Interview with Donatella Versace

Interview with Mark Quinn about his Kate Moss statue. If I read anything else about this...:doh:

Why Don't You..?: Vivienne Westwood

Best Dressed: Alexa Chung

my scans

It was well worth DiamondSea scanning some of the contents, because even if you don't like the cover, the contents are as decent as ever, livened up by that page design that makes everything seem exciting.

The two versions of the cover (the other by Marc Quinn) both involve diamante, but only virtually, as neither the instore issues I've seen or my subscription copy had real diamante on it, which I would have happily picked off and applied elsewhere. Maybe it's a repeat of a previous instance, where only people in London got the real thing.

The article I liked the most is at the back - how children react to their parents having plastic surgery, messages about attitudes to appearances, the effect of even something as simple as a mother regularly straightening her hair, then one day hearing her four-year-old daughter bemoan her own hair, the natural curls she inherited - the curls she never sees in her mother.

The Marc Quinn article reveals tooth-grinding levels of self-absorption, with him thinking the Kate Moss statue has a rightful position in the pantheon of art history.

DiamondSea thanks alot for taking the time and scanning all of that for us. :flower:

thanks for allt the scnas. It seems a good issue.

harpers is really becoming better and better !!!why cant the uk vogue be the same!!

Agree with Tigerrouge. I really enjoyed the article about mums who have plastic surgery. Love SS but hate the Swarovski covers. WHY is Swarovski taking over the world - it's driving me nuts! My copy (I'm in London) had the real crystals. Lucky me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->