US Bazaar November 2006 : Natalie Portman by Peter Lindbergh

hopefully the subcriber cover uses the same pic w/o text instead of a different pic.

Bigger version:

2yyqr1x86b4851fg7.jpg

Her smile looks contrived. She is so much more beautiful than that...:huh:

Nice cover... but PLEASE Bazaar, make an issue that doesn't revolve around "(insert number here) New Looks" or "The Age Issue". A little variety won't kill you. ^_^

This cover is well shot and Natalie is sooooooo gorgeous!!! I love it!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

i love natalie , but not the cover .... i like her more when she is not that 'woman'
if you know what i mean :?

Smile is a bit odd, other than not. For Harper's, it pretty damn good...any info on the eds yet? :smile:

I'm kind of dissapointed, but I'll wait until I see the other pictures- if I can manage to hunt down a copy of US Harpers somewhere!^_^
I don't imagine I would be any less dissapointed by anyone else wearing the dress, though I'm certainly no fan of Natalies

I start to like US harper's more and more every month.. I do not why... all other magazines have so bad/boring articles(US Vogue), promote only Kate Moss ( UK Vogue) etc

Immensely adore the cover shot! Natalie looks highly sophisticated and graceful...Seemingly effortless beauty.

I actually like the cover. She looks like she's not even trying and she looks so perfect. Lucky her... she gets to wear Holly Golightly's dress!!!

Victoria Beckham has an editorial in this issue and so do Freja Beha and Behati Prinsloo. That's all I know for the moment!

Thanks for the information...nice to see Behati being featured in HB! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->