• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Harpers Bazaar UK November 2008 : Stephanie Seymour by Peter Blake

^Yea its a great pose but the closeup is not so great, kinda of a boring issue nothing really stands out, and there were such amazing clothes to work with this season I feel every edit should be outstanding.

thanks for your scans DiamondSea
did the cover actually have crystals on? (obviously not real,ha) :innocent: :blush:

Only if you're a Londoner - not even if you're a subscriber outside of London do you get the 'real' thing. When my subscription expires, I'll be matching UK HB's disinterest and disdain for my address by keeping my money to myself.

^Yea its a great pose but the closeup is not so great, kinda of a boring issue nothing really stands out, and there were such amazing clothes to work with this season I feel every edit should be outstanding.

One thing that does stand out to me is how old Kate Moss looks in that picture!! She looks terrible!!!

I thought that too - it was not a good shot of her at all.

I always find Harpers UK editorials are far more superior than Vogue UK.
:heart:

thank you for the Donatella Versace interview which somehow appeared to be interesting in its not-really-pretencious way. as for the cover they should've listen to Donatella: today it's not about embelishment or decoration.
so you put some Swarovski sparkles on that... but does it make the image look any better?

scanned by me

HQ

Does anyone else have this cover?
My original subscriber copy, only has printed crystals.

excellent scan. thanks for sharing. stephanie looks stunning.

scanned by me

HQ

Does anyone else have this cover?
My original subscriber copy, only has printed crystals.

I bought both this one, customized by the artist Marc Quinn and also the one worked on by Sir Peter Blake. But sadly don't have a scanner. Apologies! Real collector's issues though.

scanned by me

HQ

I also have the Peter Blake cover mercyminx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->