Harper's Bazaar - Worldwide

Harper's Bazaar - South East Asian Editions

august femme fatale issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
from the mag, the model's name is irina from ave modelling agency. all the models are local models mainly seen in singapore's fashion scene.

Thank you once again for scannng the fabulous Singapore edition of Harper's Bazaar - Karma!! I really wish I could buy this at my local newsstand. Lovely pictures! And I like the fact that they are not recycled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great scans! Who is the model painted gold and the one in the Party Animal ed you just posted? Also the model on the cover? hehe sorry

cover model: catherine
model in gold/party animal ed: diana k from chadwicks agency.

that's all the info i got. sorry i didint go into details.

L.A.Gant said:
Thank you once again for scannng the fabulous Singapore edition of Harper's Bazaar - Karma!! I really wish I could buy this at my local newsstand. Lovely pictures! And I like the fact that they are not recycled.

The Liya ed is a reprint, can't remember from where. Also, the Carmen Kass shots are reprints.

iluvjeisa said:
The Liya ed is a reprint, can't remember from where. Also, the Carmen Kass shots are reprints.

Oh! My mistake... I have never seen those editorials so I just assumed that they were new. Thanks iluvjeisa for the info :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->