moda-DG-8.jpg
moda-DG-2.jpg
moda-DG-1.jpg
moda-DG-7.jpg
moda-DG-3.jpg
moda-DG-4.jpg
moda-DG-5.jpg

harpersbazaar.cl

Harper's Bazaar Spain September 2018: Paris Jackson by Mario Sorrenti.

Source @imgmodels Instagram.

**No quoting of images, please**
Is she still being relevant?

Last edited by a moderator:
And so it begins, Carine's annual sh!tfest. It's always interesting to see who'll use her shots for the cover, and who won't. At least there are more options this time around.

Harper's Bazaar China September 2018

Photographer: Yuan Gui Mei
Stylists: Wang Hao, Renty Wu
Hair: Ze Nan
Make-up: Noriko
Models: Chunjie Liu, Estelle Chen, He Jing, Huan Zhou, Jiali Zhao, Ling Chen, Shang Lin, Sijia Kang, Xie Chaoyu and Wangy.

Source:weibo.com/bazaarchina

Beautiful, beautiful edit for HB Romania! That shot of Cosima nestled between the reeds with a hat would've been perfect for a cover.
Beautiful indeed and yeah, that shot is so lovely and peaceful. But I understand why they opted for the other cover image. I got me this issue two weeks ago on a weekend trip to Romania, it's so refreshing to see it on my table.

Harper's Bazaar China September 2018

Photographer: Yuan Gui Mei
Stylists: Wang Hao, Renty Wu
Hair: Ze Nan
Make-up: Noriko
Models: Chunjie Liu, Estelle Chen, He Jing, Huan Zhou, Jiali Zhao, Ling Chen, Shang Lin, Sijia Kang, Xie Chaoyu and Wangy.

Source:weibo.com/bazaarchina
where can i buy harpers bazaar china for digital edition??

I obviously don't know Greek, but I would totally buy it. That cover and editorial is just too good. I hate to take away from other countries but if the people who are part of the making of these are out of a job the bigger editions should hire them and give them some much needed love.

Holy sh!t! I need to get that HB China issue in my collection. Huge round of applause for Yuan Gui Mei. I like that it's artistic by not trying too hard, and that the glamour edge still comes through. Like an Erik Madigan Heck edit with an indie twist.

The intro group shot take from the side is one of the best fashion images I've seen in a mainstream magazine this year. Composition, angle, everything! If someone can post HQs without text, would be much appreciated.

HB China showing how to do a September issue. Flawless! :wub:

That HB China cover story is one of the best recent fashion eds - photography AND layout.

Harper's Bazaar Australia October 2018 : Barbara Palvin by David Roemer

VJlRUEwk_o.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Harper's Bazaar Singapore October 2018: Hailey Clauson by Yu Tsai

I actually applaud them for going with this cover. It's very out of the ordinary, and with a minimalist art direction would have been perfect. Especially for Allure.

It's interesting how stylists are dealing with Gucci excess style. One look at this piece, and yes there's not much to see, and I immediately think Tom Ford instead of Michele.

HB Russia October 2018 : Chiuri & Ferragni

Second cover is Ferragni only
bazaar.ru

Almost wanted to say, 'did Gisele force her mum into the modelling world as well?' until I saw that eyerolling slogan tshirt.

This doesn't look like a cover to me. And I see more MGC than Chiara. Besides, isn't it a bit low-classy to promote your wedding like this? Or was it a deal from the start - we'll throw a free wedding dress your way if you do some promotion for our brand? Nothing inherently wrong with that since she IS a blogger, but for you wedding day? Yikes!

Gabbia Gasperaviciute for Harper’s Bazaar Chile September 2018

Dmnu-5jU4AElj6e.jpg

twitter.com/art8amby

Harper's Bazaar Serbia October 2018:
Ola Rudnicka by Greg Swales

Marina Abramovic by Dusan Reljin

(my files)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member