Harper’s Bazaar Italia December 2023 : Apolline Rocco Fohrer & Avanti Nagrath by Nick Knight

There´s a lot going on but I still prefer this over Vogue :smile:

There was everything that could go wrong, but somehow I like it... I hope the editorial surprises me!

Great theme for December: The Fantasy Issue. So tired of Fashion and Art everywhere.

Yikes... but still better than Italian Vogue

If I hadnt seen the title I would have assumed that this was shot by Elizaveta Porodina.

FINALLY !!!! Finally we're getting somewhere goshhhhh it took them long enough!
It's the first Harper's Bazaar Italia cover that I like.

There's only one big mistake though (well lol you can't ask these extremely well paid teams to produce something really good after the 2000 anyways lol...) it's her NECK!!! Where's the freakin' neck ???? It would have elevated this cover to a WOW because the neck in high fashion modeling is the swan like vision / the elegance / the super delicate woman etc. There had one job to do... :lol:

STILL, I agree it's much better than Vogue Italia after Franca left (to me almost every single cover that happened after she died is awful) so hopefully this magazine can stay on this line from now on but LOL I wouldn't keep my hopes up since I believe this one might be a fluke lol.

The best from it is that it;s from Nick Knight but she looks a little uncomfortable...and too crowded a cover...

The lack of neck is indeed very bothersome, but it's a stunning image that hits the right festive buttons for me. I love just how shiny it all appears!

Cover #2 with Avanti Nagrath:

URBAN WIRE
Photography:
Melanie+Ramon
Styling: James Valeri
Hair: Joseph Pujalte
Make-up: Mayumi Oda
Models: Valentina Castro, Tida Rosvall & Thainar Serena

Harper's Bazaar Italia Digital Edition

AFTER HOURS
Photography:
Sølve Sundsbø