Harper’s Bazaar Italia December 2022 by Paolo Roversi, Paul Kooiker & Melanie+Ramon

Does anyone if they offer international orders for Europe?
Tried to look through their website, but couldn't find anything

Wait till she start reprinting, that is what she was doing in russian edition for years

This is not excellent but I truly like everything, it's far more than most of what can be seen here and there in mags right now. Vittoria's story is good, mostly thank to her skills yet some shots are way, way, way above average even without her starring them. And the other cover story with Alix and co. I find it quite nice too, great appropriate casting and nice shots. Welcome back on magazine's earth, HB Italia, that's a happy landing for me!

ok guys i bought it today, and those are the 3 editorials from this issue that the generous @Zorka shared with us.

So, some info on the issue..235 pages, the interior pages are glossy like the rest of HB edition i recall, but the cover is mate uncoated paper...unexpected choice...

The cover from "it's a new dawn" comes inside the issue in the same paper that the actual cover. The Roversi and Vittoria are the only covers on sale from what i saw today.

Yes, i think they took the HB from the 90's for inspiration of the layout and design in general...

8pgs article of Giorgio Armani and his new book...

8 pags article of Old issues of HB that took Italy as inspiration...

The opening pages for editorials is a white double-page that says MAGNETIC across in black.

I think it's and ok issue not great in terms of they can have a lot of room to do, to make it more original, cause it comes with a lot of product shots...but it's a good decent start....

Oh btw i bought the Roversi cover which in my opinion looks better than the Vittoria one in print.

Exciting content! Hope they'll be able to develop their own editorial language. Looks promising!

None of the three covers make me jump for joy but I'm able to admit this is an extremely solid relaunch of Italian Harper's Bazaar. I'm impressed, and even more elated that this magazine will now give Italian Vogue a run for its money (which at this current stage isn't exactly... hard).

The “third” cover is inside the issue so it’s mot an actual cover only the Roversi and Vittoria are the covers.

One petition to Italian Bazaar: NEVER CHANGE.

Leibovitz and exclusive contract? lol Who in a right mind will want to book her other than her close buddy Anna. But idiots still exist, those who still book the other one blindly :lol:

I read somewhere that S. I Newhouse helped her- financially. When she was about to be bankrupt

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->