Hartmann Nordenholz S/s 2005

:heart: mmm... gorgeous :heart:

I really like it, lovely

a bit like cosmic wonder , no?

You know,I find myself not getting images of other designers. The atmosphere,for sure is alot like CW but the clothes in particular...I can't conjure up any comparisons at all. That's a good thing. Maybe some connections with the styles of Haider and Bruno but its not so obvious to me.

I think the first few looks are what reminded me of cosmic wonder, the loseness and ruffles.

I see bruno to.

not that it's really like any other designer.

Those ruffled pieces are wonderful. And the structured stuff....the fluid ballerina-like dresses and skirts. This collection is A++ :heart:

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 23 2004, 10:04 AM
Those ruffled pieces are wonderful. And the structured stuff....the fluid ballerina-like dresses and skirts. This collection is A++ :heart:
[snapback]404958[/snapback]​
definetly

i would add this to my favorites of this season

Seemed like 70's and 80's to me, though i did like it alot. I like the styling.

Here are a few largers views of my favorites

thanks Scott
elements of what I like cohere in this collection.

btw, finally I went to CW store the other day. so see Tokyo sale thread.

thx for the topic scott...as runner said....there are elements of this that appeal to me...

it does remind me of early as four...and i see the vanessa bruno reference with the dropped waist...not bad though...

You're welcome Softie and Runner :wink:

Now that you mention it,those two dresses at the end---with the black sash and the simple drop-waist black one---resemble a couple dresses from Patrik Rzepski a couple season's ago.

there are a bunch of these new designers doing the whole 'drop waist thing'...
it used to look fresh... and i admit that i like it...but it's starting to get redundant already...isn't it?...

i actually was thinking of veronique branquinho, not vanessa bruno....but either applies...and i guess you guys were talking about bruno pieters....which also applies...

hmm...enough eighties references already... this is the last season i will accept it i think...i expect something new for next fall...or at least a strong evolution :P ^_^

I have to admit I haven't seen it that much. At least not in this way. Form-fitting,that is. I know Jessica Ogden has done it a number of times but it was a slightly more 20's/30's feel.

I'd have to agree with you on the 80's influences. Although,I'd tell you in a second that I'd much prefer 80's to another dose of hippies :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->