some more detail shots
00260m.jpg
00370m.jpg

00400m.jpg
00450m.jpg

00100m.jpg
00140m.jpg

style.com

nice shoes, the floaty gowns are also good though many of her clothes may not be very flattering to someones body

i love doo.ri.....:heart:
this is a little less than what i expected.....a step down in terms of intrigue, i think.....there seems to be a lack of depth with the pieces...

but still, they are lovely.....feminine and clean..... :flower:

tricotineacetat said:
OMG, she used Louboutins and S/S 2005 Sophia Kokosalaki shoes :shock:...

:lol: I thought there must be something wrong with my eyes but you are right. I think this collection is quite pretty but borderline boring but that' s because of the neutral colors she used. All very wearable but i did expect alot more after her Fall 05 collection which was one of favs of the season.

Some looks that i really liked.

00110m.jpg
00130m.jpg

00190m.jpg

style.com

v.disappointed ! :doh:
feels like a rehash of previous collections . . i still like it
but nthn stands out to me :unsure:
& as evryone has said already the colours aren't helping
the only thing i really like is the ruffled white jackt :heart:

Nothing I could see myself wearing.. It's "sweet" but boring as well, at least to me.

It's definitely very neutral but the structural subtleties are very apparent. Sure, it's not very exciting but so delicate and wearable.

I actually like the simplicity and minimalism quite a bit, and I don't find it boring at all...but I can't say that I like it as much as last season.

love most of the detail shots mb117 posted (apart from the shoes)
their cut seems much more interesting when seen close up so i wont say its boring to me.. not at all , i think i'm falling for minimal with intersting cuts, but there is far too much of silk satin and this makes the collection a bit 'older' ...

i love this dress the shape is lovely and all the details are really great though its very much like there other collections

00090m.jpg

It may just be in my head but her collections are always very Korean to me (in way that Alexander Mcqueen is very British and Bernhard Willhelm is very German. They are clean, well made, dignified but never too extreme. Floating well with a happy medium of taste and intriuge. I liked last season a bit more and was hoping for something with more oompf to it this time. I feel that maybe if she had more resources...

A very good collection but not great.

I like it :flower: I'm not sure how much of it I personally would actually wear, but if somebody else had it on, I'd think it was very cool B)

That being said, I do LOVE and would wear the white blouse in the detail shots :heart:

I'm not fond of the neutral colors but the above dress in #36 is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->