Haute Couture Clients

This is an interesting take on Armani Prive
I guess that old saying is old Armani can dress the wife and the mistress 😂😂 ( Versace)

By the way does anybody have anyone in Versace couture it was such a big thing back in the 90s & 2000s and now it's nothing which is a shame also Armani took I believe over 30 of Versace couture signatures when he started Armani prive

Some info about Balenciaga couture prices:

nBvUPMx.jpeg

eXt6Cmz.jpeg

Credits: bryanboy on x.com

if i had 70k to spend on clothes, im going to chanel
Definitely.
I’m going to Rue Cambon, I’m getting one look from Karl’s archival collection from either 2001, 2006 or 2008. I’m taking my time with Mme Cecile or Mlle Olivia, I’m going to Coco’s apartment doing a whole photoshoot and then another photoshoot on the staircases all while wearing my own Chanel.

No Balenciaga by Demna at Avenue George V over there.

242.- Europe - Russia - Julia Milner

CJNLepn.jpeg

YBNY3g7.jpg

ujj8UCg.jpg

jDBTk2F.jpg

MzKyd15.jpg

343L6lJ.jpg

Credits: gettyimages.com / vogue.com

if i had 70k to spend on clothes, im going to chanel
Honestly why ? Because of the brand perception ? That Balenciaga is quite a decent and elaborate suit, more fitted and less frumpy than 99% of the Chanel suits in Viard recent shows. Just this green thing on Julia Milner is really terrible, especially that skirt.

Tbh, seeing this thread makes me quite sad about the current taste of the 2020 customers. I am rather glad we did not allow YSL to reopen couture with Hedi, Anthony and Kering...

Honestly why ? Because of the brand perception ? That Balenciaga is quite a decent and elaborate suit, more fitted and less frumpy than 99% of the Chanel suits in Viard recent shows. Just this green thing on Julia Milner is really terrible, especially that skirt.

Tbh, seeing this thread makes me quite sad about the current taste of the 2020 customers. I am rather glad we did not allow YSL to reopen couture with Hedi, Anthony and Kering...
Nobody on here is going to Chanel to get Virginie’s lol.

244.- Europe - Belgium - Laetitia Oboy

She got married wearing a Dior Haute Couture gown.

lpl1nHp.jpeg

Z4ji5Gs.jpeg

yL9AJQc.png

ZpbxEgC.jpeg

tSKZKr5.jpeg

Z8cyKOc.jpeg

F68O2aJ.jpeg

eurnYgo.jpeg

4HVE1g4.jpg

Credits: youtube.com / instagram.com / vogue.com

definitely brand perception and how much more timeless it will be compared to demna. if its a choice between virginie and demna (no good option), id go with virgnies Chanel. Unfortunately Vauthier cheapened his brand with that revolve deal, hopefully im wrong and they do take his brand seriously.

definitely brand perception and how much more timeless it will be compared to demna. if its a choice between virginie and demna (no good option), id go with virgnies Chanel. Unfortunately Vauthier cheapened his brand with that revolve deal, hopefully im wrong and they do take his brand seriously.
I agree she has some really wonderful suits and and different little items they were just not styled correctly. Are ready to wear on the other hand was not so bad as people say it was particularly her last spring collection was fantastic

Interesting…
For you the owner of a brand changes your perception of the brand, right away?

Interesting…
For you the owner of a brand changes your perception of the brand, right away?
we will see how they manage it. but we've seen what happened to lanvin... and still unknown what will happen to it. Or to Balmain which was sold one time and now "licensed" fakes are all over middle east. then theres lacroix and galliano etc. etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i94marisk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->