Haute Couture Clients

we will see how they manage it. but we've seen what happened to lanvin... and still unknown what will happen to it. Or to Balmain which was sold one time and now "licensed" fakes are all over middle east. then theres lacroix and galliano etc. etc.
Lanvin changed owners after Mme Wang fired Alber. And they have changed owners several times. Balmain was sold to the Qataris when Olivier was already the CD.
Lacroix and Galliano are different stories…

Alexandre Vauthier is owned by Revolve now but he is still the creative director and Couture is still (until further notice) operating.

Revolve was already a retailer for Vauthier so if one thing, dealing with the brand is not new for them…

245.- Europe - Slovenia - Melania Trump

0b2VkTd.jpeg

XQ1nGiX.jpeg

q2XLqJD.jpeg

R9QE4Ie.jpeg

hI1rP2o.jpeg

R8XyTWG.jpeg

Uo9V1g4.jpeg

4dQnLVO.jpeg

9VBM18a.jpeg

WcYLE8s.jpeg

Credits: dailymail.co.uk / wwd.com / pinterest.co.uk / arabiaweddings.com / gettyimages.com / google.com / drive.google.com / vogue.com

247.- America - US - Susan Newhouse - PART 1

0j9JLYD.jpeg

Kzrv6WA.jpeg

HhfGxFH.jpeg

GeHhKZR.jpeg

Uxbx02Z.jpeg

EjRYPKM.jpeg

J2yTVja.jpeg

k678Cu7.jpeg

FzWYJGv.jpeg

Svg5u9h.jpeg

5kPNACo.jpeg

xDPC5Up.jpeg

VYEeYGj.jpeg

XQTvXbj.jpeg

XxLVyia.jpeg

ow49Tij.jpeg

8cSyFpg.jpeg

ogLF7Vp.jpeg

Credits: patrickmcmullan / gettyimages.com / wireimage.com / lomovskaya.livejournal.com / vogue.com / popsugar.com

I like Susan Newhouse. She wears Haute Couture as if she was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, in a very nonchalant and humble way. You don´t get the feeling she is flaunting her money, like the rest of couture customers.

And she has a pretty smile too!

She chose the best pieces but her modification of the last Chanel gown is a bit meh…

The modifications Melania made on the Chanel HC and the Dior HC made the dress indeed less special. The magic of the Dior is in the bodice, not so much in what’s going on the bottom to me. It could have been a column or mermaid silhouette, with that décolleté, it would have been amazing!

Talia Yan (Singapore) in Valentino Haute Couture Fall Winter 2023.
I am obsessed with this girl by the way, she got her sugar mummy Who is double her age, she got her tacky china White veeners, nose job and boobie job, her Instagram is filled with paid indian bots worshipping her in the comments, she heavily facetunes her face in every Instagram post. Such an aspirato al figure. Imagine being a billionaire and buying fake followers on IG. Well at least she keeps the couture wheel spin.

taliayan312024_08_01_14_02_43e46debb8-5290-43bc-a70e-826b03f9e11c.jpg
taliayan312024_08_01_14_02_460160a0c3-4af7-4814-b46a-1c168e573132.jpg
taliayan312024_08_01_14_02_4942f3601e-211f-4c04-8fd9-88657ff28e09.jpg
valentino-couture-fall-2023-paris-061.jpg
credits: Instagram, wwd

Last edited:
^^^ This is Look 61 from Autumn Winter 2023.24 show by Pierpaolo Piccioli, with an added detail! :smile:
Thank you! I completely forgot about that dress (and collection whatsoever, so unflattering and cheap looking on everyone). I edited my post.

Americans consistently outwear everyone else in couture. It is very odd.
How is it odd? Genuine question.

Love the looks from Susan Newhouse. Also Melania Trump - though I get what some of you have suggested.
These two women carry couture looks much better than the super young girls.

How is it odd? Genuine question.

Love the looks from Susan Newhouse. Also Melania Trump - though I get what some of you have suggested.
These two women carry couture looks much better than the super young girls.
Odd in the sense that the world loves to say America has no taste. Granted the designers are European.

Thank you! I completely forgot about that dress (and collection whatsoever, so unflattering and cheap looking on everyone). I edited my post.
Hir
247.- America - US - Susan Newhouse - PART 2

zHkW6wh.jpg

EZP7kLL.jpeg

fHRxxBD.jpeg

HrTCiTA.jpg

GIq0SaC.jpg

YpLPgdd.jpeg

p1SYB4U.jpeg

schXWTK.jpg

hsblisD.jpeg

8isuUly.jpg

ccTN2EQ.jpeg

0Yw4VVV.jpg

DJaPqhq.jpg

VSZaFrv.jpg

wZC1bGW.jpg

Bup0GxV.jpg

9T0b7U2.jpg

nwansHt.jpeg

bvBDrwG.jpg

sD5vHHQ.jpg

hsHLrvZ.jpg

Credits: patrickmcmullan.com / alamy.com / gettyimages.com / google.com / drive.google.com / k.sina.cn / harpersbazaar.com / fr.orientpalms.com
She looks amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AaaDingg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->