Haute Couture Clients

There’s not the « I want to prove » layer aura in them. Which is not necessarily the case for the younger clients and new Rich.

you say it best. with traditional clientele, fashion is 1 component that goes with the rest of the lifestyle. they don't try too hard for how they look. whereas someone who bets their worth on the most eye catching look on the runway... that attitude while admirable to an extent, is deeply unchic.

@couturefan i wish i had your talent to spot a certain look and decipher what brand, what runway look... unfortunately i don't -_- Almine Rech is for sure a client, at least occasionally. Every picture i found of her she's Miu Miu or Chanel clad, and she attends Dior Couture sometimes. She's the wife of Picasso's grandson, herself a major galleriste and represents James Turrell, Jeff Koons and Condo. Her father is Georges Rech who had his popular brand in the 70's and did the Air France uniform in the 80's. She loaned Picasso's work to LVMH before. Her profile reads like a classic client to me.

you say it best. with traditional clientele, fashion is 1 component that goes with the rest of the lifestyle. they don't try too hard for how they look. whereas someone who bets their worth on the most eye catching look on the runway... that attitude while admirable to an extent, is deeply unchic.

@couturefan i wish i had your talent to spot a certain look and decipher what brand, what runway look... unfortunately i don't -_- Almine Rech is for sure a client, at least occasionally. Every picture i found of her she's Miu Miu or Chanel clad, and she attends Dior Couture sometimes. She's the wife of Picasso's grandson, herself a major galleriste and represents James Turrell, Jeff Koons and Condo. Her father is Georges Rech who had his popular brand in the 70's and did the Air France uniform in the 80's. She loaned Picasso's work to LVMH before. Her profile reads like a classic client to me.

Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't know who she was until today and she is a couture client like you said.

249.- Europe - France - Almine Rech Ruiz-Picasso

Almine Rech Ruiz-Picasso (née Rech) is a French art dealer and owner of the eponymous contemporary art gallery. Thanks for the tip @alwaysademo

XH2bab4.jpeg

CaXwLlb.jpeg

DvPicP5.jpeg

hMMomCQ.jpeg

kgB5wRq.jpeg

vWah4i4.jpeg

Credits: gettyimages.com / vogue.com

250.- Asia - Qatar - Sheikha Moza bint Nasser Al-Missned - PART 1

She is one of the three consorts of Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, the former Emir of the State of Qatar and mother of the current Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani.

She is one of the biggest haute couture clients in the world, maybe even the biggest client.

Her haute couture wardrobe is so massive that I won't post her full collection here, just a sample. If you want to learn more about her (or her collection) you can follow @ sheikhamozafashion on Instagram, they have done an outstanding work identifying her couture pieces.

pVHfxq5.jpeg

uhowAfL.jpeg

O1YpE0T.jpeg

xrWXpeG.jpeg

y8QIoAV.jpeg

ThODMe0.jpeg

mrgo0bD.jpeg

0zBPCv7.jpeg

aDe7cl5.jpeg

i4E6VkH.jpeg

RwcbF7q.jpeg

9RcYnhO.jpeg

LHHRjcr.jpeg

6CGR6uq.jpeg

WtrZhTA.jpeg

U3A5Zjn.jpeg

TxgzFy7.jpeg

YerwCb1.png

0hb48p5.jpeg

3X8VlWN.jpeg

Credits: instagram.com/sheikhamozafashion / vogue.com / google.com

250.- Asia - Qatar - Sheikha Moza bint Nasser Al-Missned - PART 2

Kk4kHzp.jpeg

4LzK2Mq.jpeg

9lT0SgW.jpeg

fkwFggD.jpeg

bFL8ZHR.jpeg

Y6Zm6Ff.jpeg

t54U53C.jpeg

b6E7ewL.jpeg

2THrKHx.jpeg

hhRhX4d.jpeg

vK2lr3l.jpeg

o1YBdJa.jpeg

I2UfCT5.jpeg

4v2yd0v.jpeg

7NAGUTW.jpeg

80g2NMh.jpeg

G9phY4D.jpeg

HSQchQH.jpeg

wfPSoAM.jpeg

t1wMnw1.jpeg

nZEj23T.jpeg

ayvXRb0.jpeg

a9Nptv1.jpeg

1ofxQqH.jpeg

ogfQH4l.jpeg

251.- Asia - Qatar - Sheikha Hind bint Hamad Al-Thani

Daughter of Sheikha Moza bint Nasser Al-Missned.

CoEKRYB.jpeg

ZO2gp1f.jpeg

jbM7Qng.png

i3XxkPy.jpeg

xqjMx6c.jpeg

FjzjdLT.jpg

QNuTz4p.jpg

Credits: instagram.com / gettyimages.com / google.com / drive.google.com / vogue.com

253.- Asia - Qatar - Sheikha Shaikha bint Nasser Al-Missned

Sister of Sheikha Moza bint Nasser Al-Missned.

wDZRx9Y.jpeg

yvQnLMh.jpeg

Credits: instagram.com / vogue.com

254.- Asia - Qatar - Alnowar

Niece of Sheikha Moza bint Nasser Al-Missned.

Avjnang.jpeg

9zj6Gak.jpeg

bUbmJ4K.jpeg

Credits: instagram.com / fr.orientpalms.com

255.- Asia - Qatar - Sheikha Jawaher bint Hamad Al-Thani

She is a Qatari royal and the first wife and consort of Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, the Emir of Qatar.

F8a5z9N.jpeg

zozJa0G.jpeg

PaBzRyy.jpeg

aRjmOIq.jpeg

Credits: instagram.com / vogue.me / vogue.com

^ and may that documentary include Ekaterine Khvedelidze. Craziest, most secretive level of extravagance with odd layers of arms trade and impunity…. and haute couture of course.✨

^ and may that documentary include Ekaterine Khvedelidze. Craziest, most secretive level of extravagance with odd layers of arms trade and impunity…. and haute couture of course.✨
lol, should it include Princess Caroline of Monaco, Princess Bajrakitiyabha of Thailand or even oligarchs wives?

Sheikha Moza has such exactitudes in taste, she pretty much keeps all the original designs but always edits sleeve length and shoulders/hemline. Must be a breeze making alterations for her. The VV suit looks way better on her than Anna.

250.- Asia - Qatar - Sheikha Moza bint Nasser Al-Missned - PART 2

ogfQH4l.jpeg

Sorry the biggest serve here is Michelle Obama in Olivier Theyskens for Nina Ricci Fall 2008! hahaha

lol, should it include Princess Caroline of Monaco.
Even though she mostly only wore Chanel Haute Couture (and Gaultier if I remember), she is on her own league. She wears it better than anybody else even when she got that
Vienna-inspired dress Karl made for her.

Even though she mostly only wore Chanel Haute Couture (and Gaultier if I remember), she is on her own league. She wears it better than anybody else even when she got that
Vienna-inspired dress Karl made for her.
I've always thought that she is the best unofficial Chanel ambassador.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arshdaddy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->