Haute Couture Clients

268.- Asia - Indonesia - Tutus Kurniati

Did you guys know that you get a matching bag as a gift when you order your first Haute Couture outfit at Chanel?

pkd0Y59.jpeg

8H4DPAy.jpeg

A4ZswA3.png

wg0Kh1P.png

DZzr0ZO.png

6pwdQKS.jpeg

Credits: instagram.com / vogue.com

outrageously, and i mean outrageously, bad. from the surgery to the bow top, just vile. this is what happens when you surround yourself with "yes" people.

All that money and she can't even spell Rue Cambon correctly.
The funny thing is that they cannot even afford to let her know about the error, otherwise they gonna lose a customer.
You know these ladies have an EGO bigger than a Jumbo classic flap in caviar leather...

The Chanel Couture SS2008 as beautiful as it is wasn’t designed to be worn by someone with a big bust. It just destroy the illusion and even if the dress is fitted perfectly, it ends up looking like it’s stretched by the body.

268.- Asia - Indonesia - Tutus Kurniati

Did you guys know that you get a matching bag as a gift when you order your first Haute Couture outfit at Chanel?

pkd0Y59.jpeg

8H4DPAy.jpeg

A4ZswA3.png

wg0Kh1P.png

DZzr0ZO.png

6pwdQKS.jpeg

Credits: instagram.com / vogue.com

This woman has 161K followers and gets 50 likes lmfao

This woman has 161K followers and gets 50 likes lmfao
They are bored rich ladies who can get everything they want by snapping their fingers, what would you expect...
My guilty pleasure is lurking that Talia Yan girl instagram: she got her sugar mummy funding her Armani Privè gowns (I even doubt she's a real lesbian actually...), heavily filters and photoshops her face in every post...and all her posts got the same amount of comments from indian bots writing the same exact thing: "you are beautiful"
Imagine the level of desperation: being able to spend minimum 50k on Armani Privè, having connections in the most exclusive industry in the world yet demanding self accomplishment by buying fake followers on a social network...kinda cringe if you ask me

It's crazy to me that this new young generation of couture buyers is so obsessed with showing off on social media. They are so fragile and validation seeking, and it's like for what? To get people to validate that you have "taste"? I don't understand what the end goal is? What are they trying to prove?

It's such an interesting psychology though, because on the other hand you have celebrities like Margot Robbie or Saoirse Ronan who have zero social media presence, and then you can't help compare that to these couture customers who are on the other side of the spectrum - literally posting thousands of photos of themselves in different outfits and with celebrities. It's a bit sad, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zefirka
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->