heatherette

dougahlina said:
Look up Amanda's site and read about her upbringing and all that she has accomplished and given to the fashion industry and donated AIDS Foundations with her new doll. I could give you the site, but I think a little google search on Amanda will do you some good and educate you with all the links and sites that she is involved with....not just another Transexual. Don't judge a book by the cover until you have really met and investigated what is behind that cover.
Just My Opinon, as your statement was your opinion.

Honey....you should see what they've said in Amanda LePore thread here.....I couldn't believe it made me sick & I couldn't get it out my mind all night.....I've been to exhausted to try & say anything, but a lot of your words were just racing through my head....when you replied to Cat's post on the Gia board about Amanda's lips.........I've read too much of it on the net.....too much of people talking about other human beings like they're talkin about sh*t........it hurts my head & my heart....

dougahlina said:
Richie and Travis are GODS in my eyes! I love their sense of style and if you have ever had the privildege to view one of their shows in person, it all makes sense.....pictures don't even do the clothing justice. The whole atmosphere and energy of the shows and the models are what make HEATHERETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gorgeous
Tasty
FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love them because they are of the breed of designers that don't take it too serious........they love to have fun! And I love designers that love to have fun!

Exactly!!!
O you pinpointed what I love about them! You're also lucky to have seen a show in person..........too fabulous, you luck thang!

I love heatherette. They are so fun and electric, but some of there clothes I wouldnt wear. I like them though. I have nothing against them.

Richie and Traver are truly unique in their approach. Their marketing campaigns are minimal but genius. Between themselves and Hedi Slimane, they have defined the 'rock' aspect of fashion. I

Heatherette is OK i mean they are not the greatest but of course we have all seen much better but if you love it go for it

i absolutly adore the style of richie (although i have no idea if and where the clothes from heatherette are selled in austria)
anyone got some pic of him? *always looking out for them*

:flower:

if you are in new york...

08/16/06
4pm - 6pm
spacer.gif

Inquiring Minds want to know: are you the next Heatherette "It" Girl ??
you know you love the looks from Heatherette designers Richie Rich and Traver Rains - skinny jeans, cheeky tops, cool, fun and funky. well, the guys are looking for their new "It" girl so don't think about being anywhere else but at Macy's in our Juniors department on 4, Wednesday, August 16 beginning at 4pm sharp! Richie and Traver will be there, along with a couple of their celeb friends, to meet everyone and decide who's going to wear the "it" girl crown. Plus, we'll have music, informal modeling and tons of fun. Please be between the ages of 13 and 21 years old on August 16th; additional contest rules will be available on site.

Heatherette has grown on me now and I really do have more respect for them. They seem like they have a lot of fun when they are coming up with the designs.

paris hilton's hair in those pics on the 1st page is literally Yellow, not blonde but Yellow. The girl is crazy....crazy rich.

yeah , that's scary ... what's wrong , don't tell me she dosent have enough money for a good bleach

Are you kidding??? I LOVE HEATHERETTE!!!! Probably my second favorite label EVER!!!

I like them mainly cuz of their really out of nowhere clothes, everything is so randomly put together but still wearable, and the guys dont take themselves so seriously like other designers who really suck...ahem...Viktor n Rolf...ahem...Kalr Lagerfeld.

Secondly I really like Heatherette cuz a lot of people REALLY hate it lol, that does sound completely mad, but just the fact that they're so controversial and hated makes them really cool....my type of people :P

Okay, after watching Party Monster and a documentary about Andy Warhol's Factory and all his workers, I have new found respect for Heatherette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->