Juicy Couture

I was just reading, these bracelets were apart of the launch of thier kids line...ouch

the old logo was simple but classy... the new one looks like somerhing that should be on doggie clothing

iheartme said:
I love putting the hoodies with a pair of jeans. I don't see how that is trashy at all --especially since most people do this at some point or another.

I feel the same way...I have two Juicy hoodies (one a light blue, one a dark blue) that I wear with my gladiator sandals and skinny jeans all the time. They're comfy!

Im in disbelief, at the Saks in San Francisco...they dont carry Juicy for Men...THIS IS SAN FRANCISCO, 1 out of 4 people are Juicy Boys...

the older label looks much better.
the new one is too cute. too much of everything.

Does anyone have a problem with their jackets coming apart at the seams sometimes? My pocket wanted to come off! Or am I just rough on my clothing?

I found a couple of items from Juicy's spring collection quite nice. They don't look too cute or girly. Pics from eluxury.

As far as I know there are a lot of fake Juicy items on ebay. Especially the plaid sherpa jacket that Jessica Simpson wore but also track suits and bags.

my friends bought 2 purses ... and they are real .. she got them from a reliable source

They seem to be sort of changing their identity. I never liked the brand before, but it is starting to grow on me.. A Juicy tee may be in my horizon.. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->