Heidi Klum

Well, I was a never a Heidi fan and I think her hair is too light now...nevertheless she will receive the Bambi award on nov. 27th for her sense of style and fashion here in germany. The Bambi is the most famous media award in germany. I will post pics after the event. :wink:
1231948,tid=d.jpg

Heidi is all right...the above pic is okay. The dress is cute, but I wouldn't have paired it with those boots. Overload, IMO.

Heidi is not very pretty on the pic you posted. As someone mentionned above, her hair is way too light. I like her better with honey colored hair.

That dress is just plain boring. I have seen better from Heidi. And yes, I have to agree she is STUNNING. :flower:

she is stunning but what makes her even MORE stunning is her personality. she is always kind and sweet when being interviewed and she seems intelligent and that makes her gain points :flower:

I like her but I think she has to darken her hair a bit!!Its way too light and does not compliment her very well.

As promised some images from the Bambi awards thurday evening, where Heidi received the Bambi for Fashion, presented to her by Markus Schenkenberg.
1274006,tid=t.jpg
1274042,tid=t.jpg

Anna Kournikova also presented a Bambi
1274012,tid=t.jpg

Dido performed "White Flag" and won the award for Pop International
1274048,tid=t.jpg

Elizabeth Hurley presented the Millenium Bambi to Muhammed Ali and was very sweet, she made her complete speech in German, which she read from a sheet. :wink:
1274040,tid=t.jpg

1274038,tid=t.jpg
1274160,tid=t.jpg

Once more Anna:
1273740,tid=t.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->