Heidi Montag from 'The Hills'-Stuff Magazine March 2007

Pilaf

Reaction score
On the hit MTV "reality" series The Hills, Heidi Montag plays the role of Lauren Conrad's supportive BFF (and romantic rival of ex-pal Audrina).

But in a surprising and candid interview with Usmagazine.com, Montag boasts she's even prouder playing a scantily-clad blondie in an 8-page spread inside the March issue of Stuff magazine, which you can see exclusively here first only at Usmagazine.com.

But Montag, 20, who when not posing nearly naked in mens'-mags has been recording a pop album with Grammy-winning producer David Foster, is a little bitter about not landing as Stuff's cover girl. "They said they couldn't put me on the cover until I was 21," she says. "I guess advertisers don't like young girls being on the cover."

Montag, who played matchmaker by hooking Conrad up with bachelor-about-town Brody Jenner, reveals things in her interview with Usmagazine.com that she didn't even bare at her risque photoshoot.

Us: What do you think about not being old enough for the cover?
"I do think it is unfair that I didn't get the cover because of my age, but I understand, and it gives me something to look forward to when I turn 21."

Us: Do you think the photo spread is sexy?
"Obviously, they are sexy. Mostly because I am hardly wearing anything! I was excited to show a side of myself that people don't get a chance to see just watching The Hills. Spencer (Pratt, her manager-boyfriend and Hills co-star) definitely likes them!"

Us: What does Lauren think of the pics?
"She will probably think they are provocative, but hopefullly she will like them."

Us: Were you nervous about doing the shoot?
"I was definitely nervous about this shoot. It is my first big spread in any magazine and it was a very sexual photo shoot. I wore different swimsuits and outfits. The most provocative photos were either the ones in the pool where I am splashing around in the water, or the poses on the bearskin rug. I definitely had a lot of fun doing it."

Us: What's your message to your teenage girl fans by taking sexy photos like these?
"If they get a chance to do a [national magazine] photo spread [at my age], and they feel comfortable with their bodies, then they should do it. That's my message."

Us: So you want to be a pop star?
"I am working on my album right now. The sound is going to be very fun, fresh, sexy. It will be the Pussycat Dolls-meets-Gwen Stefani, with a dose of Fergi. I grew up dancing so there also will be a lot of performing. And a lot of my songs will be very sexual."

Us: Do you think Audrina is going to be jealous of your spread?
"Ha! I would be, but I honestly don't think she will be."

i wish she did smtng classier like jane or teenvogue...oh well,publicity,one word here.

i think that her voice sounds so annoying so im kinda wary about this singing project of hers.

So she's got an album coming out and the producer is David Foster who happens to be Brody Jenner's stepdad and Brody Jenner's best friend is Spencer who is Heidi's boyfriend. Now I see why she puts up with that jerk Spencer, she's a vapid social climber.

I cannot believe Foster the man who produced Celine Dion would do that at all..he also loathes spencer
he does not need the money and i cannot fathom heidi had more talent than say ashlee simpson

I hate Heidi. I don't think she is pretty at all, and she does have an annoying voice, so I also wonder how her "album" is going to sound. :huh:

I agree Kaitlin, I think she's really plain, and boring. She's a total fake, I can't even imagine her singing!! eek.

David Foster is also signed to Pratt the Brat (as I will call him from now on)'s "management" agency. and I use that word liberally. It's just really him making lame suggestions. The pics are just ehh. who cares? Any z-list actress can be in stuff.

babyjane said:
So she's got an album coming out and the producer is David Foster who happens to be Brody Jenner's stepdad and Brody Jenner's best friend is Spencer who is Heidi's boyfriend. Now I see why she puts up with that jerk Spencer, she's a vapid social climber.

so true.B)

she looks so much better in these pics than she does now with her fake boobs + new nose

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->