The Magazine Subscription Help Thread

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by Alvaro, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Alvaro

Alvaro New Member

Hello everyone!
    My name is Álvaro, I'm from the Canary Islands and I've been passionate about Vogue magazine for years. This year, taking advantage of Christmas, I have decided to sign up for a one-year subscription to Vogue UK (I was deciding between US or UK). I have tried to contact them by mail but unfortunately they do not pay attention to me.
    Does anyone know if Vogue UK ships its subscription also to the Canary Islands?

Thanks a lot for your help! I am delighted to be part of this wonderful community! :smile:

mikel and Bertrando3 like this.
  2. KINGofVERSAILLES

KINGofVERSAILLES Utterly-Unknown Member

3. Rigida

Rigida Well-Known Member

You can also try contacting your local bookstore and see if you can subscribe the magazine from them.
    In my country I am able subscribe to US Vogue and UK Vogue from my local bookstore.

4. Alvaro

Alvaro New Member

I have considered doing it on Newsstands, but the reality is that it is almost twice as expensive as doing it with Condé Nast UK! :(

Thank you anyway! :smile:

5. Alvaro

Alvaro New Member

I would love to, but here in the Canary Islands we hardly have any bookstores that sell international fashion press :(

Thank you anyway! :smile:

6. tigerrouge

tigerrouge don't look down

Looking at the guidance on Conde Nast UK's official online subscription portal (magazineboutique.co.uk), it says:

Overseas orders
    15. Can I order a subscription for delivery to an address outside of the UK?
    Subscriptions can be delivered to any postal address worldwide. Simply select the magazine you wish to subscribe to and follow all the prompts leading to checkout.

16. What currencies can I pay in?
    Overseas orders will be charged in GB£ Sterling at the exchange rate of your credit card company which may fluctuate.

17. Is the delivery charge included for subscription orders outside of the UK?
    Yes all delivery charges are included in the subscription price. Overseas subscriptions are for the magazine only including delivery charges. They do not include additional items or supplements.

7. Alvaro

Alvaro New Member

I hadn't seen that!

Many thanks! It has been very helpful! <3

8. Blayne266

Blayne266 Well-Known Member

Hi, I was hoping someone would know what to do? I’ve been trying to subscribe to American Vogue for a few days now and I live in the UK so I use the international options etc but the sight crashes every time. I’ve used different devices to try and do it, different internet sources, I’ve tried emailing them and it bounced back saying this email no longer exists (it was the email from their website). Any advice on what I should do?