Heidi Verster

i wonder why she isn't a bigger deal? she has a great look... pretty, but definitely has an edge. maybe supreme isn't pushing her enough?

^ I am not sure, but I agree she should be getting a lot more work... she is fantastic!

I wonder if it's possible to move from the Supreme Board to the Women Board? Has anyone done this before? Wonder if this type of move would do anything for Heidi's career?

^ I thought about it before. I think Women would be a good agency for her but at the same time Rachel is at Supreme and her career is red hot! I think Supreme needs gorgeous models to mix in with their unusual ones.

^^It's been done plenty of times, though more in the past when Supreme was used as more of a development board for the main board at Women. For example, Julia Stegner, Jaunel Mckenzie, Heather Marks, Mariya Markina, Bruna Tenorio, Johanna Strickland, and Gabriella Calthorpe all started on the Supreme board, before being moved to Women.

Anyhow, I'm not entirely sure if the move is necessary, as it does not guarantee success anymore than Heidi's current place at Supreme. However, I certainly see where you're coming from! :flower:

ETA (days later I know:( I had to do some research, but my suspicions were confirmed. Heidi was actually signed with Women first, and then shifted to Supreme after it was less of a development board. So really, a shift back to Women would be kind of superfluous.

Last edited by a moderator:
heidi1.jpg
heidi2.jpg

supreme

I only recall one from this set being posted before.

:heart:

pola.jpg
pola2.jpg

pola3.jpg
pola4.jpg

pola5.jpg
pola6.jpg

supreme

The picture where she's smoking is wonderfully cool!

These pictures are my scans from Madame Air France February-March 2008! She is on the cover.

CCI05122008_00000.jpg

Wow! What a great find! and thanks so much for the scans :crush:

She's so gorgeous and her body is amazing for modeling ^_^

Nevena! Thank you for those candids. I haven't been on her thread in a while. Guess what I found:

originalpenguin

Last edited by a moderator:
V #53 May/June 2008
Power House: Supreme
shot by Chadwick Tyler

Scanned by Luxx

She looks amazing, I hope they finally use her for one of their campaigns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->