Kirsten Owen

Estella*

a dim capacity for wings
Reaction score
i keep seeing her picture here but i think she deserves her own thread :heart:

For Kenzo!

6.jpg

One of my all-time favorites. Love her manly swagger on the runway. She's in the Victorio & Lucchino campaign for spring.

thanks anna karina...finally some models i enjoy...

Oh that Ungaro campaign was just too wild. Remember the shot of her in the hot pink pantsuit being humped by the dog? :lol:

i'm not sure...but i remember a statue or something...similar humping action...LOL...

It was in the same series as the picture you posted (spring 2000). There's also one wear she's snapping the dog into an S&M muzzle. And then the statue campaign followed for fall 2000. I remember how much I loved those back then. Simple, yet funny, clever, and unforgettable.

Those campaigns were so.....eyecatching. And I do remember the one with the dog, I could only find the pictures from the statue campiagn though.

Last edited by a moderator:
for you m-o-m... :wink:
here she is swaggering down the runway for ann demeulemeester...
she has done so many of ann's shows... B)

thx spike...those are the ones i remembered more clearly...i remember the dog less...probably because i don't like dogs... :ninja: :innocent:

another runway shot...demeulemeester again...

Some runway pics....

Versace f/w 97
00007.L.JPG

Donna Karan s/s 00
00095.L.JPG
00096.L.JPG

Donna Karan f/w 01
00053.L.JPG
00054.L.JPG

00223.L.JPG
00224.L.JPG

Gucci f/w 97
00012.L.JPG
00045.L.JPG

Oh wow I totally forgot about those Fendi ads. What is that, fall 98? Wow such a long time ago! She even has a baguette in her clutches! Haha oh how I miss the late 90's.

Here's another Fendi. Fall 99, I think.

thank you all for the beautiful pictures! i love the expression, luxmode and the one swaggering down the runway is great: her and demeulemeester :heart:

the fendi ads are from ´98...! actually i have the vogue italia from 1998 sitting on my knees right now because i scanned sth. for the roversi thread and it has the fendi ads, too. i loved them! it´s funny because i love some of lagerfelds photography and some is just boring...

i want her to smile. just once. :D she is not a great beauty, but is a great model. she has a haunting quality that i find appealing

anna karina said:
i keep seeing her picture here but i think she deserves her own thread :heart:

HI cool Photos of Kristen Owen , one question she work with MARIO TESTINO i need info thanks in advance:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->